Take2 is no more , EA has them :'(

GtaFreak_blingbling

GtaFreak_blingbling

user posted image

Earlier this year GTA fans and knowledgeable gamers in general responded to news that EA was looking to takeover Take-Two Interactive with the standard voodoo doll replicas of EA execs and a steady flow of curse words. Luckily, Take-Two turned down the initial offer, saying that the proposed 2 billion dollar deal undervalued both the companies franchises and creative talent. Unfortunately, EA’s offer soon turned hostile, and while Take-Two execs had urged shareholders to “sit tight”, EA showed no sign of giving up. They (EA) had even extended the deadline to accept the deal until April 18th

It now seems that the deal is already done and the hostile takeover is complete. Take-Two shareholders cashed out their stock and EA now controls Take-Two, and the fate of all GTA titles to come.

More after the JUMP

PS: I don't want this to be true, I allways thought internet was full of S*t but please someone tell me this aint right cryani.gif

SuddenSight

it's on sarcastic gamer, isnt that site always full of sh*t? if take2 had been taken over i think we would of heard it from a more major site by now.

You know that site is full of sh*t?

Note: 'sarcastic' gamer. Read some other stories, and you'll notice.