RISE FM

Above

Do you think this Liberty City radio station will return? It was in both GTA III and LCS so can we expect it in GTA IV? I do hope it will return in the GTA III style.

Electro Choc does sound great, but I would like some underground trance music as well. I know it's not the most popular genre but I'm sure it would fit in. happy.gif

.Up&Coming.

That would be cool to see, but I'm doubting it because of the whole, "GTA IV is in a new dimension with no references to the GTA III series, blah, blah...".

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

You know i would love to see MSX return, but am doubtfull any drum'n'bass will be in there. (Rise was also a close second)

Raindancer_5.gif

That would be cool to see, but I'm doubting it because of the whole, "GTA IV is in a new dimension with no references to the GTA III series, blah, blah...".

No.I dont think they ever said those exact words..

Especially since there has been many,many references to earlier gtas.

SovietWarrior42

I liked Rise FM alot, I listened to it most of the time unless I was listening to Chatterbox. I wish there was at least a station like it to come out.

SerenUnderdog

what ref ? there's not even ammunation...

sly.gifcookie.gif Rise anf Flashback fm most listened to tounge.gif nah rise...was awesome

Bring back rise fm with andre the acselerator..man im sad...

MSX also is quality.

.Up&Coming.

I know. Think of it as a quote of sarcasm.

I was just citing the idea. And the only thing that really returned is Didier Sachs, Cluckin' Bell, Pay n' Spray, etc. Plus, I would think they're trying to go for a completely new feel, which would probably include new radio stations.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz