Fitting Music of Mayhem

ZootShoot

Wow I am impressed with the new music sections. I hate electronic music but wow Electro-choc sounds pretty good. On the other hand LCHC's preview was a little sh*tty but im confident that they radio station itself will have much better music than the preview's.

What do you guys think so far about the music? (An attempt to focus on something good rather than pointing out the the faults in new screens)

Wow I am impressed with the new music sections. I hate electronic music but wow Electro-choc sounds pretty good. On the other hand LCHC's preview was a little sh*tty but im confident that they radio station itself will have much better music than the preview's.

What do you guys think so far about the music? (An attempt to focus on something good rather than pointing out the the faults in new screens)

why do u have a rainbow flag and then have a avatar of a women, dont u know rainbow flags are the falgs of the gays

why do u have a rainbow flag and then have a avatar of a women, dont u know rainbow flags are the falgs of the gays

Maybe he's gay? Go away kid.

Or maybe bi.

Or maybe just playin' around?

I know this. And they don't own it just like you don't own yours.

/facepalm

How do you know it's a woman?

SerenUnderdog

they need some biohazard on LCHC, something from kill or be kill would be neat

I agree that the preview songs weren't that good.

But it says that it plays PUNK and hardcore classics! I've been wishing for a punk station since the game was announced. Not a fan of harcore though.

If they truly have good punk there, that's definetly gonna be my station of choice everytime.

i can tell you that "liberty city HARDCORE" will have tunes that sound EXACTLY like the tunes in the preview. As it is a hardcore station and thats hardcore. In terms of punk? Yeah it will play "punk" - i.e. bad brains style punk. But if you're looking for green day there might be another station to cater for you

i can tell you that "liberty city HARDCORE" will have tunes that sound EXACTLY like the tunes in the preview. As it is a hardcore station and thats hardcore. In terms of punk? Yeah it will play "punk" - i.e. bad brains style punk. But if you're looking for green day there might be another station to cater for you

Who said I was looking for green day??

Bad brains style is exactly what I want. And black flag, minor threat, rancid, adolescents, ramones, the germs, the casualites, distillers, etc.