Can I have Some Gta IV freinds

Niko Bellico

Niko Bellico

All my freinds don't know about GTA IV and im thinking of deleting them all becasue they suck.

So if a lot of people can and me on xbl so i can have some freinds that are going to play multiplayer with.

my gamertag is : C4RBON FIR3

thanx:)

ps. Bitches U just need to release some steam becasue u always suck at GTA and/or not on your meds. sly.gif

Edited by Niko Bellico
user posted image

all my freinds dont know about gat and im thinking of delting them all becasue they suk.

so if a lopt of people can and me on xbl so i can have some freinds that are goiing to play multiplayer with.

my gamertag is : C4RBON FIR3

thanxs smile.gif

ps. playboy x is rad,.

Awww he wanna suck your private part til GTA comes out

Jus Playin DQ Murda

Posted on Ganton Ave. Slangin Rocks.

look the diff between friends and ppl that are bottem feeders or deadweight is simple

a catfish or bottemfeeder or deadweight is simple....ur on the bottem of the leaderboards or playlist

if your a shark...you eat everyone up on the leaderboards ...

BITCH IM A SHARK U DONT WANA PLAY ME ILL EAT YOUR ASS UP>>>COME GET SOME

ps...my gt is dodington

You've had enough chances. Piss off.

doa kappatango

Your language alone makes me depise you.

Enjoy single player.

Don't be lazy, add them yourself, from here, or just by clicking on any members profile, i'll probably accept you, if you can be arsed to click on my name..... confused.gif

kenny petrovic

McVickBeatMyDog

but my friends list is full atm

Gta IV King

1. your canadian

2. you can't spell

Games I own:

GTA IV/SA/VC/III, COD4/3/2, Gears Of War, Battlefield 2, Counter Strike, Bio Shock, Halo 3, The Club, Frontline: fuel of war, Rb6v 1/2, Army Of Two, Guitar Hero 2/3, Forza 2, Far cry, PGR 3/4, Spiderman 3, Colin Mcrae Dirt, Saints Row, Fifa 06/07/08, Oblivion, Amped 3, G.R.A.W 1/2, Crackdown, Skate, Dead rising, Sonic, every Lara Croft ever made (I've always loved it since the first Tomb raider)... Won't include Xbox 1, PS1/2 or N64 games because it'll take all day to write...

Oh, yes I'm a geek...

doa kappatango
1. your canadian

2. you can't spell

Sry King, I like your posts, but it if you are correcting spelling, you should watch you're grammar:

It should be You're Canadian......

biggrin.gif

Gta IV King

1. your canadian

2. you can't spell

Sry King, I like your posts, but it if you are correcting spelling, you should watch you're grammar:

biggrin.gif

Oops biggrin.gif

Games I own:

GTA IV/SA/VC/III, COD4/3/2, Gears Of War, Battlefield 2, Counter Strike, Bio Shock, Halo 3, The Club, Frontline: fuel of war, Rb6v 1/2, Army Of Two, Guitar Hero 2/3, Forza 2, Far cry, PGR 3/4, Spiderman 3, Colin Mcrae Dirt, Saints Row, Fifa 06/07/08, Oblivion, Amped 3, G.R.A.W 1/2, Crackdown, Skate, Dead rising, Sonic, every Lara Croft ever made (I've always loved it since the first Tomb raider)... Won't include Xbox 1, PS1/2 or N64 games because it'll take all day to write...

Oh, yes I'm a geek...

doa kappatango
1. your canadian

2. you can't spell

biggrin.gif

Oops biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif - I love the dumb threads, gives us a chance to offload some steam smile.gif

Gta IV King
1. your canadian

2. you can't spell

biggrin.gif

Oops biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif - I love the dumb threads, gives us a chance to offload some steam smile.gif

Haha, too right! devil.gif

Games I own:

Oh, yes I'm a geek...

bvproductions
1. your canadian

2. you can't spell

biggrin.gif

And it should be "your" grammar, not "you're" grammar.

Sigh.

The irony, sometimes..

doa kappatango
1. your canadian

2. you can't spell

biggrin.gif

And it should be "your" grammar, not "you're" grammar.

Sigh.

The irony, sometimes..

maybe you missed the /sarcasm....

All my freinds don't know about GTA IV and im thinking of deleting them all becasue they suck.

lol mate...

Press the thing with the x on it below my sig. Add me smile.gif