When Will free-roam information come out?

MrGizmo

I'm loving the new updates on the site but I was a little dissapointed to again not see any information of the free-roam mode, how many players are you expecting to be able to participate in free-roam and when do you think some info will be released on it?

As long as it has 4 players in free-roam, i'm happy, you guys think it'll have at least 4?

THE HOGGMEISTER

its going to be what it is going to be you knowing how many players 17 days before the game comes out wont change the game... just sayin

Do some reading and read the peoples post's There are 16 players and there have been some previews, well all MP previews had Free roam as there first game mode.

Please send me a link to the source of the confirmation.

Jesus Christ..

I have not been able to find any information about it ok... sheesh.

SantiagoDomingo

Negroid, if you aren't going to take our word for it and request a link, go and find the link yourself. Search, use google, etc . . .

So far I can find lots of Multiplayer previews, no previews saying how many players in free-roam.

You bump your own topic after 5 minutes of no reply? Seriously, you don't deserve a decent reply. Honest opinion.

All MP modes support up to 16 players with the exception of the co-op missions, which support up to 4 players.

You bump your own topic after 5 minutes of no reply? Seriously, you don't deserve a decent reply. Honest opinion.

Dude, I just came on here for some help, people just ignoring and calling me things.

All I want to know is if there is a source which confirms number of free-roam players and maybe a link to that source.

Dude, it's sixteen. Stfu already. I hate all you kids who're like "GIV ME PROOF I DUNT BELEEV U ALL"

We already read it, after finding it ourself. Now it's your turn.

Dude, I just came on here for some help, people just ignoring and calling me things.

All I want to know is if there is a source which confirms number of free-roam players and maybe a link to that source.

Not being nasty or anything, but why do you need proof?

Everyone in this thread as answered 16, so that must be right. What more do you want?

Its sixteen now shut up

sneaky2.gif Im just asking where you know this!

Just tell me so I can stop posting on this thread.

Please.

I know there are 16 players in some modes I just havent read on a site which tells you FREE-ROAM has 16 players, sheesh.

Edited by MrGizmo

Its sixteen now shut up

Please.

http://www.gta4.net/multiplayer/

Total of 15 game modes, each supporting different numbers of players. The maximum number of players is 16.

I know there are 16 players in some modes I just havent read on a site which tells you FREE-ROAM has 16 players, sheesh.

FREE MODE 1-16  Like single-player, except playing with your friends. Complete free for all. No rules, no objectives, no score. You're free to do whatever you wish.

As long as it has 4 players in free-roam, i'm happy, you guys think it'll have at least 4?

Nope, only 1 multiplayer free roam. Sorry.

Ignoring you?! You've been told about 6 times that it's 16 players, and you still continue to ask for proof! A very poor attitude, sorry, but it's true! Please, no further argument, you've been told many times, so don't expect anymore functional replies.

Its sixteen now shut up

Please.

http://www.gta4.net/multiplayer/

Total of 15 game modes, each supporting different numbers of players. The maximum number of players is 16.

FREE MODE 1-16  Like single-player, except playing with your friends. Complete free for all. No rules, no objectives, no score. You're free to do whatever you wish.

THANK YOU! cookie.gifcookie.gif