LCGC

JoeR247

also i noticed that when it has the close up of the mini uzi it fires without the trigger been pulled

lol as long as it fires, am not fussed tounge.gif

having just seen this clip it think that it is the best on yet

and that got me thinking, will it have a part in the story or is it meaningless?

also i noticed that when it has the close up of the mini uzi it fires without the trigger been pulled mercie_blink.gif

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=lcgc&content=video0

Possilby an automatic...just hold and go...or just a screwup...but my guess is an automatic...but who knows I know sh*t about guns

It would be cool to see a group of people wandering around the city shooting at things biggrin.gif

wow the guns r very detailed i think more than CoD4 i hope we can join in to the club

also i noticed that when it has the close up of the mini uzi it fires without the trigger been pulled mercie_blink.gif

I noticed that, who cares? lol

AllHailPopTarts
also i noticed that when it has the close up of the mini uzi it fires without the trigger been pulled  mercie_blink.gif

I noticed that, who cares? lol

I care. At least kinda. Also noticed guns fire without the slide cycling in and out of battery. Guess no game is perfect.

Kennenlerner

I hope you see them walking about practising their shots..

You could kill them for their weapons for missions and such.

And maybe a GF is found in the gun club since the video talks about dates.

Isn't speculating fun? tounge2.gif

Could someone with photoshopping/image editing talents make a nice wallpaper of the LCGC logo?

I really like it... especially because I love the satire in their Gun Club/Ammunation commercials. (although I'm pro gun owning myself).

skarface1013

Did anyone see the two thugs in the car shooting at the police, they look like skinheads. This may point to a possible skinhead gang in the game, i can't find a screen of it, but if you look closely they both have shaved heads (one with a mohawk) and the second guy in the car has a white shirt with suspenders, skinheads are known to wear suspenders. Also, if anyone has played Manhunt, one of the Skinz gang members is wearing the same shirt w/the red suspenders.

I will try to post a screen.

I doubt it will have a part in the story. Maybe a slight side-mission or just a place to go to shoot guns or something.

Look what I noticed between this old screen shot

screenshot

And a screen cap from the vid

screencap

SAME PLACE

Nice find! icon14.gif

And unlike a lot of people, you actually posted it in the right thread instead of making a whole new thread about it. Bravo sir! cookie.gif

Nice find! icon14.gif

And unlike a lot of people, you actually posted it in the right thread instead of making a whole new thread about it. Bravo sir! cookie.gif

Thanks

This is merely speculation ... but it seems to be a whole new system: If you look at both screens posted, it seems that we will be able to pick up those rifles/weapons on the tables and test them out!

I'm thinking about a whole new "ammunation gun challange"... or a new place to "buy" your weaponry.

is there anyway to download these vids???

There is. GO to gametrailers.com then go to the GTA IV section, click the video you want and then click the downlaod button wink.gif.

Grand Theft Auto Dude
Look what I noticed between this old screen shot

screenshot

And a screen cap from the vid

screencap

SAME PLACE

Yeah, I noticed that too. Seems the trailer takes place after Niko goes there.

Kelvinellenton

I hope you can be a member of it or at least buy guns from there like an ammunation although it's secret

Edited by Kelvinellenton

Charlton Heston's dead. I hope there's an old guy saying "From my cold, dead hands" or whaterver he said.

Yq5y51Y.png

is there anyway to download these vids???

Go to game trailers and search GTA IV, it will come up all the videos, click ont he ones you want to download, there will be a download link below the playing video, click that and then right click and save target on the file type that suites you best.

MortifiedPenguin09

The part where the micro uzi is being fired, there's a laser sight on it. smile.gif

Nikolai Bellic, King of LC

I don't know if the laser is coming from the uzi because I see nothing on the uzi where it can come from