Xbox potential issues

Barett

Anyone worried that they might burnout their console by playing the hell out of GTA 4 just after release? I know the call of a overnighter is tempting me but my dratted console overheats like a bugger. angry.gif

Thank goodness i got the extra heat sink in my xbox 360 when i got it back from microsoft. Theres no way that wonderful new heatsink will burn out even in the summer.

mine has been left on for nearly 24 hours whilst downloading stuff

I dont think the new consoles have the problem as much

user posted image

JonnyVercetti

I have had mine since christmas 2005, when I really enjoy a game i play the hell out of it.

I play COD4 about 10 hours a day on a weekend tounge.gif

I think someone should make one of those stupid "official" threads for the any RRoD's to post on release day and the week after. Be funny to see how many there are.

i recommend you do what this guy did

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

GtaFreak_blingbling
I have had mine since christmas 2005, when I really enjoy a game i play the hell out of it.

you and me both tounge.gif I'm very lucky it hasn't broke yet

I still have the loud one with the first discdrives that came with it, then they changed it and the RROD's came in like crazy cry.gif

Mine has had a hard drive problem...so that was really just the hard drive. But I havn't had any problems before, and I have run it like 12 hours straight. I have the elite tho.

JonnyVercetti

you and me both tounge.gif I'm very lucky it hasn't broke yet

I still have the loud one with the first discdrives that came with it, then they changed it and the RROD's came in like crazy cry.gif

Same, my 360 is very loud. I am so glad I dont have the RROD.

My original 360 was only loud when running a disk. Then it RRoDed and the refurbished one they sent me is loud all of the time.

I'm pretty disappointed with it at the moment.

I bought a used 360 two months ago and it was loud as hell and hot like a frying pan.

Sold it a week ago and bought a new one. This one is much more quiet and actually cool to the touch after 3-4 hours of gaming.

Anyone worried that they might burnout their console by playing the hell out of GTA 4 just after release? I know the call of a overnighter is tempting me but my dratted console overheats like a bugger.  angry.gif

I have devised a system that will allow me to play GTA IV non-stop for hours on end without having to worry about the dreaded red ring of death....

it's so secret that if I told you I'd have to kill everyone who views this thread

Edited by Gomack

Anyone worried that they might burnout their console by playing the hell out of GTA 4 just after release? I know the call of a overnighter is tempting me but my dratted console overheats like a bugger. angry.gif

didnt i play cod4 with u a week ago? kept calling u borat?

I remember being so excited for Guitar Hero 2 for the 360. The day it came out, I ran to the store and bought it. I came home, popped it in, and played for 20 whole minutes before I got my first Ring of Death.

If that happens with GTA IV, many things will be broken.

hahahaahah yea my 360 burned out last week and less then 1 week microsoft had me another 1 with a free xboxlive cam so if u think urs will burn out...do it now!!!!!!! send it off and get another 1.....

user posted image

3D Vision

Xbox 360 Driving Wheel

i recommend you do what this guy did

That's brilliant! colgate.gif

"I have... three PS3s... and this cake"

Warlord Tasi

That guy in the video with three PS3's is 3X more of a douch bag than i originally considered him to be...

Esspecially cause i have already seen another moron doing the same exact bit already with PS3's...

I knew there was something unoriginal about their lot, now we have video proof... devil.gif

I got mine a year and a half ago, its never felt hot even when ive been play games for 10 hours straight so no im not worried at all.

That vid is funny: "I have 3 PS3's, and this cake"

Just play, and keep it ventilated, if you have a new one you shouldn't have a problem. I have a launch console and it's never missed a beat, and I always touch it after a really long gaming session and its never blowing hot air...got lucky smile.gif

That guy in the video with three PS3's is 3X more of a douch bag than i originally considered him to be...

Esspecially cause i have already seen another moron doing the same exact bit already with PS3's...

I knew there was something unoriginal about their lot, now we have video proof... devil.gif

Not all of us have 3 PS3s

However i do have a cake