Police motorbikes?

robgta08

Unless they have been confirmed, and I don't mean just on this forum, Then it's unknown.

A lot of people are saying they are, but I have seen no proof that they are...

Rockstar*Ren

Someone spotted an officer wearing a helmet outside the airport but then we started to notice is was just some fancy hat so to answer your question...

...I´ve no idea my friend! although I bloody hope they are

I would have thought they would have been in one trailer/picture/preview if they were on the game...

ya stop at 7 sec u can see a cop wearing a bike helmet. i originally pointed this out about a week ago. Btw as if its just a fancy hat, cos so many NY police oficers wear giant white hats. The logical thing for it to be would be a bike helmet.

Silent-Hill
Should be; I'd like it if they were on horseback too! Heh.

yeah, just like in Newark,NJ.

ya stop at 7 sec u can see a cop wearing a bike helmet. i originally pointed this out about a week ago. Btw as if its just a fancy hat, cos so many NY police oficers wear giant white hats. The logical thing for it to be would be a bike helmet.

Ooooh well spotted sir!

There are definately Motorbikes and there are definately cops so logically Police Bikes should be there.

How Fast will they be dozingoff.gif

Transport of choice for GTA Race dozingoff.gif

that would be a disapointment if they weren't in the game. NYPD have bikes, so they SHOULD be included.

SPQR Stealth

dozingoff.gif

Don't be so sure of yourself,

look at this angry.gif

user posted image

Or this user posted image

It could be the top one in white or the 2nd one with a waterproof cover over it...

Mister Pink
user posted image

I think that's what it is. His jacket looks too big for a biker cop.

If they haave put motorbike in which they have

i dont see why they wouldnt make a police bike it would be silly not to make one anyway

user posted image

Also says LCPD on his jacket, confirmed not just a fancy white hat biggrin.gif

mmmfloorpie

Stop WHAT at 7 seconds??? I have not read anything that mentions police bikes nor seen anything in any pictures. If they WERE in the game, someone out there would have mentioned them... The fact that no one mentioned them indicates to me that they aren't in the game...

That's not a helmet in the 'trailer'. That's a police hat, like the one someone above^ posted.

It is still unknown if there are police motorbikes. I hope there will be, but i doubt it very much.