What would you do if you died?

[-Vice-Andreas-]

[-Vice-Andreas-]

Well there isn't really a logical answer for this, considering we cannot think or "do" things after we have already died. Unless to take hauntings/paranormal activity into account.

But how much would it suck if we fell dead between now and April 29... having lived all the way until now, suffered through the massive release date delay etc and then suddenly kick the bucket.

I think once I've had my hands on GTA4, I'll die a happy death.

ps3 user all the way

i'll watch as my preordered copy of gta iv goes to my best friend and watch him play in spirit form then i'll go to my school and go to the girl's locker room and sit there for a very long time

[-Vice-Andreas-]

I ask this because a relative of mine died this morning, and my cat died only 2 weeks ago, so death is all around at the moment. And when I hear about people die lately, the first thing I do is try to put myself in their shoes and think about how pissed off I'd be to not ever get to play GTA4. I'm obsessed maybe. mercie_blink.gif

Edited by [-Vice-Andreas-]

ps3 user all the way

Why are you even thinking that?! I mean, anything can happen, but come on...(insert SHIFTY smiley here)

PS: Yes, it would kinda suck I guess >__>

I would just reappear outside the nearest hospital after a few moments with $100 missing from my wallet

lol well according to this jackass next thursday the begining of the end starts so some of you might not get to play gta..

The END

happy reading turn.gif

Imagine how many people died that wanted to play GTA4 but can't because it was delayed?

That would be an interesting figure.

lol well according to this jackass next thursday the begining of the end starts so some of you might not get to play gta..

The END

happy reading turn.gif

lmao i'm so glad i'm an atheist and when all the religious idiots out there actually do move into their basements and nothing happens i'l sit on my porch and laugh my ass off at them

' date='Apr 11 2008, 22:31'] I think once I've had my hands on GTA4, I'll die a happy death.

Are you a loser or are you joking?

I would come back alive because I can.

[-Vice-Andreas-]

The END

happy reading  turn.gif

lmao i'm so glad i'm an atheist and when all the religious idiots out there actually do move into their basements and nothing happens i'l sit on my porch and laugh my ass off at them

atheist here too. high five!

ps3 user all the way

I would just reappear outside the nearest hospital after a few moments with $100 missing from my wallet

Brought the lols, killed the thread.