Rooftops?

[-Vice-Andreas-]

[-Vice-Andreas-]

"You can actually go down to a helipad and just choose a tour, and they’ll fly you around, and you know it’s cool because there are landmarks to see, and sights to see. And there are helipads on top of a lot of buildings, so you can just sort of fly over and land on something and, you know, look out from there, because there are some elements of gameplay that make going up on the roofs worthwhile."

What do you think he means by that?

I'm hoping there will be some way to take people up the top and push them off... maybe this could be it

ps3 user all the way

i cant wait to leap to my death off of the empire state,also there shud be tourists up there so fun to be had

If a pedestrian is at the top of a skyscraper looking at the city through binoculars I'm pretty sure we'll be able to toss them over.

user posted image

[-Vice-Andreas-]
If a pedestrian is at the top of a skyscraper looking at the city through binoculars I'm pretty sure we'll be able to toss them over.

user posted image

woohoo. 9/11 style.

(okay, too far lol...)

ps3 user all the way

the review makes me want it more. little dissapointed about the cartoon violence comment but the realism like the guy droping his coffee will easily make up for it.

i wonder who the voice actor is.

Shootin_spree

rooftops will be sweet.

i always loved going onto of roofs and sniping people til i got six stars, jump off and get a tank.

ahhh memories. inlove.gif

doa kappatango

,Apr 11 2008, 08:37]

user posted image

woohoo. 9/11 style.

(okay, too far lol...)

@[-Vice-Andreas-]

OMG you sick individual. You should be ashamed.

Your little discalimer in brackets does not reduce the impact of your post. There are some things you just DONT joke about.

Crawl back under your rock

Edited by doa kappatango

Gta IV King
' date='Apr 11 2008, 08:37']

user posted image

woohoo. 9/11 style.

(okay, too far lol...)

Someone bann this wanker.

Games I own:

GTA IV/SA/VC/III, COD4/3/2, Gears Of War, Battlefield 2, Counter Strike, Bio Shock, Halo 3, The Club, Frontline: fuel of war, Rb6v 1/2, Army Of Two, Guitar Hero 2/3, Forza 2, Far cry, PGR 3/4, Spiderman 3, Colin Mcrae Dirt, Saints Row, Fifa 06/07/08, Oblivion, Amped 3, G.R.A.W 1/2, Crackdown, Skate, Dead rising, Sonic, every Lara Croft ever made (I've always loved it since the first Tomb raider)... Won't include Xbox 1, PS1/2 or N64 games because it'll take all day to write...

Oh, yes I'm a geek...