How slow are the days going?

BonezLiveJr

BonezLiveJr

Think about it, for people who dont play games the days are going by like nothing special is happening at the end of this month, my days are going by slowly fast, ur days? idk im not u? but really, these days r going by SLOOOOOWWWW like a turtle trying to walk miles in the sand (poor turtles sad.gif

How slow r ur days going fellow members?

BonezLiveJr

call of duty 4 sucks, whats so great about it, i rented it and story mode was super short, online was just leveling up, nothing good at all except for the end when u ****SPOILERS*****

kill the bad guy

Replying to How slow are the days going?:

SLOW ENOUGH FOR ME TO WASTE THE TIME REPLYING TO THREADS LIKE THIS. icon13.gif

HushBull <3rdEye>
GOING PRETTY f*ckING SLOW WITH WORK YOU KNOW BITCH

Greatest thing I have ever read on these forums! lol.gif

i been messing around i photoshop cs2 and playing crysis and no stop listening to morrissey and time is flying by like any normal day

Ever since I preordered it and started paying attention to how much longer it is till the game comes out, it's taking a looooong time.

straightedge

not that slow to me but I wish it would hurry up a little more just 18 more days I keep staring at the clock alot lol.gif

icheefathareefa

slower than elton john trying to get a boner at the playboy mansion it feels like its never gonna happen.

Days would be going faster if busy doing other things...you would be suprised how quickly days go by if you put your mind into something else.

Slow-enough that any down-time at work has me fighting not to talk about it.

People are already calling me "GTA Jesus" simply because I've asked around for who is getting it and for their PSN name if its the PS3 version.

Well that and because I'm a major GTA fan since the original GTA.

makiaveli777

i think its going really fast i remember when there where 50 days left. now its just 17 days left. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

user posted image

kenny petrovic

well it seems like from september till now went by in a flash, but april is taking FOREVER.

i think ill re-play SA

March was as slow as sh*t, but April is going by pretty fast.

doomdiver_16

The last 20 days are going extremely slowly... Maybe that's because I'm off school until the 21st but I'm not sure. Hope they do speed up when I get back to school and I'm actually doing something everyday...

If you think about it, from the time the first trailer hit the web to the present has just flown by. A whole year, GONE!!

Think about it, for people who dont play games the days are going by like nothing special is happening at the end of this month, my days are going by slowly fast, ur days? idk im not u? but really, these days r going by SLOOOOOWWWW like a turtle trying to walk miles in the sand (poor turtles sad.gif

Get out and do something not video game related. You'll be amazed at how fast the days go by if you don't think about it. The only time I think about the game is when I see gta4.nets url in my browser history and for me the days are whizzing by.

Nuthin But A G Thang Babyy

I fink its goin quick i remember i looked n it said like 79 days n tht seems like 2 weeks ago lol

Shootin_spree

mine are going slow as f*ck.

ive replayed VC and LCS in less than a week. and that was with school and assignments and all that sh*t. but not 100%, i tried to but it got boring lol.

now im trying to beat VCS for the second time.

sly.gif

chrisbroxton

they were going really fast, and then i got off school for two weeks, and then looked at the gta website, and now the days are slowly ticking

redemption10

normal really im not really that hyped up because other things do happen in my life lol beleave me mad.gif

the days seem slow, but have gone quite fast considering the hype and all that.