whats the craziest free roam idea?

jUVENtUS23

what do you think could be one of the coolest things or stunts you can do wit ur friends on multiplayer i was thinking driving a trailer at full speed while 2 players fight on top and whoever falls off first loses

elpartizan88

im gunna hide in a building and snipe ppl from one of its windows ph34r.gif

im gunna hide in a building and snipe ppl from one of its windows ph34r.gif

lol.giflol.gif you bastard lol.giflol.gif

shoot someone in the leg they pop up and blast them away witha RPG lol watch em fly into a car thas going at full speed

Oh and get stuck in a elevator lol devil.gif Trust me I live in NYC and gettin stuck in a elevator by urself is just about as scary as sumone trying to murder you out in space all alone

Settle down. Get married. Raise a family.

possibly get a nice house in the suburbs

i hear you man

[QUIF] XxOodiexX

I'm gonna get some friends in a helicopter, some in a semi (with car jack ramp things on the back) and a couple in whatever is the fastest car then we're gonna fly the helicopter in front of a crazy jump while the car rips over the semi and high into the air, nailing the helicopter... but not before the henchmen have leaped out, to find themselves stealing the semi from the KO'd drivers. they then return for aid and spread the news of the Chuck Norris Reunion.......... angry.gif

Oh jump off the Empire state Building something I always wanted to do When I did it in spiderman it was whack this time it shud be gud

but in all seriousness im going to re-enact the scene from "Hey Arnold" where stoop kid is afraid to leave his stoop

PocketRockets

"but in all seriousness im going to re-enact the scene from "Hey Arnold" where stoop kid is afraid to leave his stoop"

haha that was hilarious. good old hey arnold.

I plan to hijack an ice cream truck and sell the ice cream to a bunch of kids and then STAB EM AND TAKE THEIR ICE CREAMS

I plan to hijack an ice cream truck and sell the ice cream to a bunch of kids and then STAB EM AND TAKE THEIR ICE CREAMS

okay as long as you agree to never have children u sick bastard

okay as long as you agree to never have children u sick bastard

how is killing kids in a video game any different then killing any other virtual person? you make no sense. icon13.gif

straightedge

jump from a helicopter from the top of the empire state building and have everyone try to shoot me with their sniper rifles before I land

doctorjones7961

user posted image

BIG RIG: LAST MAN STANDING

1 Driver

6-16 Riders

Setup:

First obtain a Big Rig with a trailer (God I hope this game has them) or a Flatbed truck to substitute.

Then have all the riders load up on the top or bed of the trailer/truck.

Point of Game:

The drivers only goal in the game is to drive like a madman trying to shake off all of the riders by any means except for rolling or destroying the truck. (like going full speed and hitting the E brake around a turn for example)

The riders goal is to be the last one on the truck when it comes to a stop. You must accomplish this by either punching only (or knives) to push or kill your opponents.

This game would be nuts with 15 people on the back of a Big Rig flat bed! xD

What do you all think?

PS: Also considering the ability to hold onto the side of the truck and sway with it (if possible in multiplayer) would lead tosome intense matches! xD

walk around the city with only a glock in my belt and listen to blind melon-no rain and if anybody messes with me i'll pop a cap in their ass

but in all seriousness im going to re-enact the scene from "Hey Arnold" where stoop kid is afraid to leave his stoop

LMFAO! Wtf it's even funnier cuz i remember that episode. Man you got some great ideas.

thor1to3for5

My friend and I are going to get into two cars and ram each other head on at high speeds. We are going to try to angle and time it so that he flies out of his windsheild into my car and I fly out of my windsheild into his car.

illusionzzz
jump from a helicopter from the top of the empire state building and have everyone try to shoot me with their sniper rifles before I land

I like, I like....