GameStop Preordering Question.

impuLsive101

impuLsive101

If you go into store and preorder it, If the name in their database does not match the name on your license ID for example, does it really matter? Or is the name in the database just for references that you preordered it? So If little johnny who is 10 years old goes into GameStop with his mom, preorders the game and says his name is "Little Johnny" and that goes into their system, will his mother be able to purchase the game even though her license is not "Little Johnny"? Thanks.

If you go into store and preorder it, If the name in their database does not match the name on your license ID for example, does it really matter? Or is the name in the database just for references that you preordered it? So If little johnny who is 10 years old goes into GameStop with his mom, preorders the game and says his name is "Little Johnny" and that goes into their system, will his mother be able to purchase the game even though her license is not "Little Johnny"? Thanks.

from how i understand it as long as the person picking it up has the receipt for it they should be able to get it i had my sis pick up me and my friends xbox when they came out with out a prob