I saw GTA 4 in a store

willpsplover11

UltDestruction

Display.

Theres no way its out yet.

And if you were to buy it, and it wouldn't be illegal.

Your the lying fagget that said he had GTAIV and gave us that bullsh*t pic of the disc!! devil.gifdevil.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

user posted image

MysteryGamer

I don't know has Grand Theft Auto IV gone gold yet? I believe so but others think Rockstar North might still be finishing off the game eliminating bugs etc. By next week though the game will have to begin the manufacturing process I am certain.

Im calling shenanigans on this one

This cant be real

and if you didnt buy it cause its illegal

you shouldnt call yourself a Grand Theft Auto Player.

lol

I bet on the back it has like coming soon or something, they wouldnt even have the copies yet, i doubt they've ven been printed lol... Take a picture of the back next time to legitamise it.

Also as the guy above me says it would not be illegal to buy a game on the shelf. If it was the actual game, it is illegal for the shop to sell it to you though, but not Buy.

It's a bit like teenage drinking in britain, it isnt illegal for under 18's to drink alchohol, just illegal for places to sell it to them.

its fake cuz it aint hav the 360 nor the ps3 case so its just the box that u take to pre order it

if u look at the top of the right case of the second picture u can see the 360 and the ps3 logo i bet it says coming to the 360 and ps3 april 29

macorules94

First of all, ive seen it in shops too. Second of all, if you looked on the back, it wouldve said, "Pre-Order for April 29." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suicidal.gif

thor1to3for5

If there were one single copy of the game in the hands of someone who's career would not be in jeopardy then there would be gameplay videos everywhere. 18 more days until we are free from this kind of bullsh*t.

czar2k4ever
I don't know has Grand Theft Auto IV gone gold yet? I believe so but others think Rockstar North might still be finishing off the game eliminating bugs etc. By next week though the game will have to begin the manufacturing process I am certain.

Usually companies aren't obligated to announce when they go gold but rest assured this game is probably being manufactured as we speak biggrin.gif

steakncheese

It would be a bit silly to put a display box in a security case and wrap it up like that. That said, I can't imagine any stores having copies of the game yet. Even if they did, they would have to hold a large amount for pre-orders before having an amount like that on the shelf.

It's a bit like teenage drinking in britain, it isnt illegal for under 18's to drink alchohol, just illegal for places to sell it to them.

In Australia you can be fined $1,700 for buying alcohol, the attendant can get a $3,000 fine, while management gets a pretty hefty fine, around $18,000 - $32,000 depending.

If there was all of them copys in 1 store, im pretty sure there would be someone whos NOT a pussy who would actually buy it and get rich from videos of it etc.

It really is a shame that a forum member that has been here for soo long has to act like a retard and post this crap. icon13.gif

user posted image

GTAIV_Shiro

Surely Fake it must be a pre order box cause the ps3 logo isn't in the left it's in the up FAKE

I bet on the back it has like coming soon or something, they wouldnt even have the copies yet, i doubt they've ven been printed lol... Take a picture of the back next time to legitamise it.

Also as the guy above me says it would not be illegal to buy a game on the shelf. If it was the actual game, it is illegal for the shop to sell it to you though, but not Buy.

It's not illegal to sell it, either. You just get frowned on by the suppliers, and they can start delaying shipping to your store (I think that happened to my local WalMart, because they sold Oblivion early, and haven't had games in on release day since).

DA *STREET* KIDD

I saw it like this in the mall yesterday

lol

its common sence that we are not dumb people and we go to the stores

thor1to3for5
It really is a shame that a forum member that has been here for soo long has to act like a retard and post this crap. icon13.gif

Uh, there were trolls way back in 2005 ya know. Just cause someone was bored a few years ago and signed up here doesn't mean they are expected to be any less dumb than new trolls.

user posted image

I did not buy it because it would be illegal!!!

why do people lie about seeing a video game?

are you THAT desperate for attention?