New Q&A with Rob Smith on GTAIV

alln2themusic

alln2themusic

of course....saw that another post was already posted about this so i'm sure this'll get locked here soon. Sorry for the duplication mods.

Thanks for that.

I love firetruck and coffee situations he descibed.

He also seemed pretty excited about the guest appearance. notify.gif

wow its sooo true look at the nerd....i bet he's never had a 3 some...but he gets to play gta4 b4 the rest....what a dork.....boooooooo f*ck the nerds that play the game b4 me...

and dont tell me im a nerd for being on a forum...even the niggas in prison are tech savy in the digital age...but if you look like this guy...yea ur a nerd and need some pussy!!!!!

user posted image

3D Vision

Xbox 360 Driving Wheel

Thanks for the article. 'Twas a good read.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Did he just say that he needed 45 hours to complete 60%? WOW! Also, the way he talked about it looks promising.

Edited by ak-4seven

One example was that, as I was failing a mission and I was retreating, I got like a two-star warning, so I’m trying to get out, and I rear-ended a taxi. All of a sudden it bursts up into flame, fire started coming out. I was like, "oh crap," so I drove [up] a little bit further out of the way, and it was in an intersection with a lot of other cars. Then a few seconds later, a guy stumbles out of the taxi in flames. So then the first car explodes, and another car that was right next to it catches fire.

So I actually felt kind of bad about this. I mean, the poor guy’s running around on fire. So I pull out a telephone and I call the fire department. So a few seconds later, a big fire truck comes up, parks too close to one of the cars that explodes right as it gets there... and then the fire truck explodes. Six or seven cars ended up going up in flames and exploding, and people are running around on fire. It was all sort of this dynamic setup that I kind of triggered by one tiny event: I rear-ended a car. You do that a lot. But this one happened to spark up. And then when I called the fire truck, then that exploded and one of the firemen was running around. And it’s just... these are the things I’m not expecting to see.

Dude.........

wow its sooo true look at the nerd....i bet he's never had a 3 some...but he gets to play gta4 b4 the rest....what a dork.....boooooooo f*ck the nerds that play the game b4 me...

and dont tell me im a nerd for being on a forum...even the niggas in prison are tech savy in the digital age...but if you look like this guy...yea ur a nerd and need some pussy!!!!!

People like you is why I hate coming to these forums. Judging from your post history, you must be 12 yrs old who has some fetish of nerds and pussy. Give it a rest.

@OP I read it yesterday, but it was a good read. It's nice to hear about the small details.

People like you is why I hate coming to these forums. Judging from your post history, you must be 12 yrs old who has some fetish of nerds and pussy. Give it a rest.

I think he was talking about a prison 3-some or prison-pussy... you know... the kind made of sweaty man asshole... also known as "Noose" as I recently learned.

I think he was talking about a prison 3-some or prison-pussy... you know... the kind made of sweaty man asshole... also known as "Noose" as I recently learned.

now that was funny!

Now I'm worried about somebody spoiling the celebrity appearance. The time will come to avoid the forums.

TenEightyOne
a big fire truck comes up, parks too close to one of the cars that explodes right as it gets there... and then the fire truck explodes.

Fire trucks must be easier to destroy nowadays...

They were always impervious to fire alone and only took destructible damage from arms fire or physical explosions - and it use to take several car explosions to blow one up...

Sniper Pilot

lol a kid who thinks hes hard..."from the hood." go beat your self...

cookie.gif for you

what's wrong with you?

And btw, aren't you the person who posted something about dreaming of gta4. That u would, if you could, steal a copy of gta4. AND that you like to watch girls play videogames.

Mister Pink
Thanks for that. Some nice info. I like the part about him rear-ending a taxi! icon14.gif