last day to preorder

stackZ

ANY BODY KNOW WHEN IS THE LAST DAY TO PRE ORDER THE GAME? I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO PREORDER IT AT THE STORE OR ONLINE YET!

ANY BODY KNOW WHEN IS THE LAST DAY TO PRE ORDER THE GAME? I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO PREORDER IT AT THE STORE OR ONLINE YET!

Your too late to get on release date unless you purchase at a store...

Gourangalol

I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE YOU COULD PREORDER ONE OF THEM KEYBOARDS WITH A CAPS LOCK KEY INSTEAD!?

I think the deadline has passed, in England i think tounge.gif

I would pre-order it very soon as most stores will be sold out soon.

Until the day before is the last day I guess.

MysteryGamer

You need to be more specific as to where you live like United Kingdom, United States etc so we could suggest some places for you. I agree though you need to be quick about it if you wish to play this game on the release date and who doesn't? wink.gif

I am pretty relieved I just got off the phone from Amazon UK customer services and the woman taking the call assured me I will be getting my Playstation 3 (Special Edition) for the release date or day after. Phew cool.gif

makiaveli777

when was a good time to pre order it? i pre ordered it on the 4th of april

user posted image

wtf r u all on about there is no deadline for pre ordering this is way over the top... my friend pre ordered in Game where i live in sunny old cornwall this morning and they have sed they guarantee he is going to get it on release ... I know for a fact they havent really had loads of pre orders.. this is sooo much over the top i wudnt worry u will have your game on release date no problem it depoends where u live in the UK .. down here we r all fine coz we have lower poulation so im waiting for m copy until the day it comes out like every other new game which comes out sigh.gif

i live in the us.. im bought to preorder it now then from bestbuy or will gamestop be faster

MysteryGamer

I would pre-order it very soon as most stores will be sold out soon.

Until the day before is the last day I guess.

Just out of interest Ceedot is the game selling out in Australia like it is here in Great Britain?

You can pre order it anytime you want. In some stores though you may not get it day before/day of release, depending on how many copies they have and how many people have pre ordered it. I guess if you want you can always go buy one on the release but even then you'll probably have a hard time getting one. I suggest ordering it online with Amazon or somewhere. If you live in the UK go for places that people might not all rush to buy/pre order it. Like Curry's or Pc World if they allow to pre order it.

wtf r u all on about there is no deadline for pre ordering this is way over the top... my friend pre ordered in Game where i live in sunny old cornwall this morning and they have sed they guarantee he is going to get it on release ... I know for a fact they havent really had loads of pre orders.. this is sooo much over the top i wudnt worry u will have your game on release date no problem it depoends where u live in the UK .. down here we r all fine coz we have lower poulation so im waiting for m copy until the day it comes out like every other new game which comes out sigh.gif

They are all talking about the is a big red warning message on game.co.uk thats says all pre-orders after 7th april cannot be guarenteed to get to people on release day. As other websites are saying the same. In-store is probably different.

wtf r u all on about there is no deadline for pre ordering this is way over the top... my friend pre ordered in Game where i live in sunny old cornwall this morning and they have sed they guarantee he is going to get it on release ... I know for a fact they havent really had loads of pre orders.. this is sooo much over the top i wudnt worry u will have your game on release date no problem it depoends where u live in the UK .. down here we r all fine coz we have lower poulation so im waiting for m copy until the day it comes out like every other new game which comes out  sigh.gif

They are all talking about the is a big red warning message on game.co.uk thats says all pre-orders after 7th april cannot be guarenteed to get to people on release day. As other websites are saying the same. In-store is probably different.

ye i know wot ya mean just been on Game website but special edittion you r still guaranteed on release icon14.gif

MysteryGamer

what about the special edition, is it too late to preorder that

The Special Edition is still available on most websites that are selling it. I think this is due to the price being £70.00 although I won't be paying that much for my Playstation 3 copy and not everyone is such huge fans either which is why they opt for the regular copy. Of course there are people who think it's a waste of money but I personally don't which Is why I pre-ordered one for myself obviously. cool.gif

I think it's only the main big videogame retailers selling out of pre-orders, I know Amazon UK are supposed to be getting plenty for the release date because I was on the phone earlier to an Amazon costumer service assistant and I was told stock shouldn't be sold out for the release date. It's only the regular copy at the moment that seems to be selling out but the Special Editions might end up in low supply as well. I can see some people probably just grabbing a Special Edition if the regular copies aren't available to pre-order.

Edited by MysteryGamer

Just purchase it, besides pre-orders come in like 2 days late so just buy it.

porterhouse

i preordered mine from gameplanet store from NZ, couple of days ago and they were still doing it, and even picked up some MS points by doing it tounge.gif

user posted image

so now you know tounge2.gif

and you should preorder as fast as you can... i made a mistake preordering mario kart for wii 3 weeks befor the releas and i cant even get it mercie_blink.gif so gta will be a lot more wanted i think!

MotherTrucker

where im at they stoped taking pre orders this morning. luckily i got one of the last ones... woot.. biggrin.gif