Best PC Game Pad For The GTA Games

LAUGH_INSURANCE

LAUGH_INSURANCE

I have the Logitech Rumblepad 2 game pad, the one that looks almost the same as the PS2 and the PS3 type. Mine doesn't work for the GTA games. I've changed all the settings in the games and all I can do with my game pad is steer the vehicle's wheels. People have told me they can play the game with a game pad so I need to know what makes and models anyone uses. My game pad isn't faulty because I can play GUN with no problem.

Many thanks.

user posted image

Try unplugging all other USB devices.

Plug the GamePad into a different port.

Try all the ports if necessary.

Sometimes the signal doesn't work in a specific port. Why? I don't know other than there might be signal resistance or interferance.

Also a Hub might cause a problem.

When you find the 'working' port start plugging in the other devices.

LAUGH_INSURANCE

Many thanks everyone for the help. I'm slowly getting there. I installed SAAC v1.2 and CJ moves now but he doesn't move to the directions that I entered in the software. Also he can't walk through the kitchen door in the saft house, it's as if there's a forcefield in the way. When I checked SAAC v1.2 again all my settings were removed. I saved them but something restored the defaults back to the pre-selected ones. What is going on?

Do I have to have SAAC v1.2 running in the background while I play the game? I can't because when I launch GTA: SA I keep getting a "not responding" error and the game shuts down.

Many thanks.

user posted image

DavidVondel

This maybe a useless post but I think you're not using the Logitech Gaming Software

download the latest version and install it.

Even if your game doesn't detect the joystick, you can apply keyboard keys to the buttons and control your game.

If you are using the software I have no clue what it could be.