Midnight Release?

DavidOrtiz34

DavidOrtiz34

does anyone know if any places are going to be having a midnight release for gta IV on April 28th?

It would be pretty sweet being one of the first people to play the game. :]

Yeah I'm going ot the GameStop at the mall.

I'll be ready to play when I get home (that is if my mom lets me take the day off of school)

DavidOrtiz34

yeah thats what i was thinking about doing, if my mom allows it, lol.

but you know for sure that gamestop is doing it? Cause i preordered from there. But, not all gamestops would be doing it necessarily right?

I spoke to a couple of Gamestops in the Bay Area, and both will be holding midnight launches for the game. One of them told me if a game reaches or exceeds a certain number of pre-orders, they automatically do a midnight launch. Try calling one of their stores around where you live and seeing if you can go.

The guy’s and Gal’s at the EB store that I pre-ordered at in Australia have told me that they will be open at midnight for sure!

I doubt this store has 200+ pre orders due to the fact that there are two other EB stores with in 10-15min drive of each other, and are bigger that this store!

yeah thats what i was thinking about doing, if my mom allows it, lol.

but you know for sure that gamestop is doing it? Cause i preordered from there. But, not all gamestops would be doing it necessarily right?

Call your local GameStop and ask if they are, it could depend on your store though, like you said

Hmm, I'm not sure if any EB stores close to me are doing a midnight release. The thought didn't even occur to me actually. Hmm, I may have to do this.