I believe screensaver includes new screen shots.

mark3boyz

The official screen saver auto-updates so you might have to wait a little while to get the new screens. There are a lot of really really cool shots that I have not seen before. If this is not the case then I appologize and by all means lock this sucker up!

It can be downloaded off the official GTA4 website in the download section under screen savers. inlove.gif

You should go through all of the shots on the official site and compare/contrast just to make sure. bored.gif

Remember: you may not have seen them before, but this isn't likely the case for the highly-attentive people on this forum.

I went through the official site but there were a few I didnt recognize but I could be wrong. Also I wasnt sure if a few popped up elsewhere. But a few of them are really really cool (Niko shooting the driver of a car in the head while sitting in the passenger seat which sends glass flying all over the place)

10,000 appologies if I was wrong though! blush.gif

Remember it may take a while for the screensaver to update. It only comes with a few really old shots but eventually you get MANY cool shots that I did not recognize.

Edited by mark3boyz