The end of split screen conspute

staurday777

staurday777

Oh kay. i have a friend who works at block buster and im not sure when they get the game but my guess is about a week early. so ill just ask him to look at the back of the game. you dont even have to open it to find out. im sure on the back of 360 games it will tell you how many non online players can play just as well as the ps3. so ill ask about a week before the game comes out. and tell you guys (if we dont already know) and label it as spoiler as well. im sure there will be a lot of leaked stuff by then anyways...

oh ya. no scolding being that im not stating anything about how (oh i have the game) or (ps3 is better then the 360) and no fanboy's for the sake of mankind.

Edited by staurday777

I can already tell you there won't be any split screen. Haven't you read any of the previews???

well looking at the back doesn't help.

i have smackdown vs. raw 2008. (360)

on the back its says ''co-op 2-4'' in green and again in orange. (green = regular game; orange = online)

and i can't do EITHER. i can't do co-op at all or splitscreen online.

so reading the back doesn't help.

halo 3 has co-op. it just says "co-op" (in green)

it also says "online multiplayer 2- 16"

and we all know you can splitscreen on halo.

READING THE BACK DOESN'T HELP.

whats a conspute? do you mean dispute?

ha ha clover gang

what of it?

just clever is all smile.gif

user posted image

ha ha clover gang

what of it?

okilly-dokilly! icon14.gif

ha ha clover gang

what of it?

okilly-dokilly! icon14.gif

lol icon14.gificon14.gif

user posted image

ur a complete and utter retard.

No.1) thy will probably release EVRYTHING we need to know about the game, in a few days *wink, wink*

No.2) NOur freind will have to open the box (meaning sealing off the "do not open until 04-29-08 tape) meaning the manager cant sell it to anyone IF he dosnt get caught by him.

ur a complete and utter retard.

No.1) thy will probably release EVRYTHING we need to know about the game, in a few days *wink, wink*

No.2) NOur freind will have to open the box (meaning sealing off the "do not open until 04-29-08 tape) meaning the manager cant sell it to anyone IF he dosnt get caught by him.

user posted image

user posted image

The PS3 has splitscreen that is it. though pedestrians are limited when in that mode

The PS3 has splitscreen that is it. though pedestrians are limited when in that mode

you should've put a smiley in that statement cause that is FAKE!

user posted image

haha i hate that stupid "noob, Pwnd" stuff but im high as sh*t and this picture is making me crack up.

he didn't know.

now he does. he also posted a review that's fake and has been posted.

he hasn't been on in 5 days, so he got the splitscreen thing from that review. which is still, FAKE.

staurday777

conspute is a controversial dispute. and you dont have to look in the game. just on the back discription

he didn't know.

now he does. he also posted a review that's fake and has been posted.

he hasn't been on in 5 days, so he got the splitscreen thing from that review. which is still, FAKE.

i thought everybody had seen it its been poted that many times. he even made a new review which said splitscreen is out!

user posted image

haha i hate that stupid "noob, Pwnd" stuff but im high as sh*t and this picture is making me crack up.

so do i but i think it was the right time smile.gif

user posted image

Guys OVER think this games impossible to get early... ppl sell drugs, kidnap ppl an do extortion on a daily basis... crown jewels bin stolen ffs... Im sure if ppl are willing to pay enough people can get a copy of a cd that like millions have bin burned already.

Its a game, get over it... yh its gunna be amazing... but like cant u just wait till 29th... i kno its all i think of but shiiiiiit sum people are ova the top i swer.

thats exactly what I said. I had a good laugh.

thats exactly what I said. I had a good laugh.

its funny when people make up new words and try and get away with it, isn't it?

stfu, don't post when u dont know the facts.

ur just pulling sh*t out of ur ass trying to sound smart

For some reason people think PS3 will get split screen because gamestop.com posted that GTAIV for PS3 will get 1-2 players offline but if you people would look at gamestop.com NOW, they changed it. They no longer list GTAIV for PS3 as 1-2 players so shut ur mouths

conspute is a controversial dispute. and you dont have to look in the game. just on the back discription

the back doesn't help.

READ MY POST. ^^^^^^^

the back doesn't help.

READ MY POST. ^^^^^^^

it wont say splitscreen but it will say whether or not its 1or 2 players. although i don't think it will be splitscreen.