Anyone else hyped but dont have a 360 or PS3?

ava134

I'm really excited for this game but I know I wont be able to play it because I don't have a 360 or PS3. I would get 360 or PS3 just for this game but I don't have money or ever close to it. I guess ill just watch GTA IV from Youtube. confused.gif

can u get a job? its bout 400 bucks 4 system, i mean i had paper route at 13 yrs old.

TC makes no sense, thats like a blind and deaf guy really looking forward to a new movie.

If i dint have a PS3 i wouldnt be hyped, i wasnt when it was supposed the be released in October(< i think) cos i didnt have a PS3 but since ive got one now i am defintley ready for IV.

Wait for PC release? smile.gif

Trust me, I own a PS3 since only Feb 2008. I am very lucky I got the funds to buy this expensive system, but I think it's worth it. smile.gif

HOWEVER, I'd rather play it on PC than on PS3.

My parents wont let me have a job cause they say itll get in the way of school and i made a promise that if i finish my schooling theyll get me anything i want. but were having money problems atm so i dont wanna ask. theres ur answer Hurrikane

My parents wont let me have a job cause they say itll get in the way of school and i made a promise that if i finish my schooling theyll get me anything i want. but were having money problems atm so i dont wanna ask. theres ur answer Hurrikane

Dude, how long are you at school for, like 20 hours a day?

I worked as a secretary for my dad's work when I was 14. I caught a bus into the city right after school.

And I still got all my assignments and homework done.

perspextive

Ask really politely if u can have a job thats just a few hours a week, make sure you show them u can get work and school done smile.gif

do it without them knowing lol

A Job isn't the only way to make money. There's plenty things people need help with willing to give a bit extra cash.

He Can't get a part-time job so stop suggesting it.

Ill ask if i can get a job again when im able to drive which is in a few months

About 1 weekend worth of "working the corner" (if you know what I mean) can get you $400.

A Job isn't the only way to make money. There's plenty things people need help with willing to give a bit extra cash.

plenty of guys need blow jobs.

just saying!

I'm really excited for this game but I know I wont be able to play it because I don't have a 360 or PS3. I would get 360 or PS3 just for this game but I don't have money or ever close to it. I guess ill just watch GTA IV from Youtube. confused.gif

No, I'm not hyped because you are. Oh...what's that, you say? You didn't mean "'Cause I am" as a question? Ahhhhhh.

lol ya i know what u mean

Ya. And after you work the corner for the weekend, you may have trouble sitting down and also you may have trouble closing your mouth properly. But it's $400 in one weekend.

.Up&Coming.

I'm getting my PS3 when I go to pick up GTA IV. It's better to pay all at once so you don't feel like you're wasting hard work on something that could be food...or shelter...or something beneficial...twice.

Even though everyone knows GTA is completely beneficial to one's life.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

No, I'm not hyped because you are. Oh...what's that, you say? You didn't mean "'Cause I am" as a question? Ahhhhhh.

are you ok?

lol ya i know what u mean

Ya. And after you work the corner for the weekend, you may have trouble sitting down and also you may have trouble closing your mouth properly. But it's $400 in one weekend.

The most I can make is $22. My uncle won't pay me more than that.

I feel for ya man I am very lucky to have gotten the money for my system a few months ago, you will get the game dont worry alien.gif

GtAkInG4aLl

Dude it's almost summer so just cut people's lawns. You could easily make 15 or 20 dollars per lawn. Even do it after school one and a while. This time of year is prime for cutting grass sly.gif

elpartizan88
Dude it's almost summer so just cut people's lawns. You could easily make 15 or 20 dollars per lawn. Even do it after school one and a while. This time of year is prime for cutting grass sly.gif

my lawn is emo so it cuts itself biggrin.gif

can u get a job? its bout 400 bucks 4 system, i mean i had paper route at 13 yrs old.

Ha Seriously! $400 took me about 1 week to save up when I was 13. lol.gif

GtAkInG4aLl
my lawn is emo so it cuts itself biggrin.gif

OMG I've never heard that before!... dozingoff.gifsleepy.gif

ROFLMAO at guys need blowjobs hahaha! lol.gif

I also really feel for you man, I didn't have enough money for an XBOX360 and GTA4 just several weeks ago, but after pulling a few extra late shifts, I easily made over $1,000 , so now it's no big problem.

I honestly think you can easily get a part-time job, get the money and GTA4 and console, without sacrificing your schooling, dignity or future health. biggrin.gif

It doesn't have to be a proper job, just cut people's lawns like someone said, or wash their cars or dogs or something. You can easily do that at weekends, and if you can start up your PC and post here, you can as easily spend that time making money. smile.gif

6g8AhC3.jpg