Exlcusive IV Review

Boy (The)

This annoys me. Cant they atleast wait alittle longer to put out their damn reviews? Not all of us have gotten a chance to check out the game ourselves..

TommyVercetti.

Someone get it and scan it. I don't think it's that hard to do. If I had something I would scan it pretty quickly.

I keep remembering Doc88 where he said he had soemthing and a week later still no scans and a bunch of angry people.

has anybody read the ACTUAL first review. It was removed from the site. the guy gave it a 9.3 in his personal opinion. Not bad, but SA got a 9.6, this was not a GT review so i don't know if this is accurate.

Though he was one of the people who was upset about the absence of the dodo. and he said that euphoria was not as good as he expected.

it was a fairly bias review, but the guy was giving his personal opinion.

His review was much more bias than any game spot review.

I want gerstmann back cryani.gif

Just recieved this email:

Dear Subscriber,

We're sending you this email just to let you know that you'll be receiving your next issue of Official PlayStation Magazine on or around 22 April. The slight delay is a result of securing the exclusive review of Grand Theft Auto IV - meaning you'll be getting the verdict on this year's biggest game before any other magazine.

In this issue you'll also find a hands-on feature with the amazing Mirror's Edge, comprehensive analysis of how Blu-ray won the HD war (and how to tweak your home cinema kit), plus first looks at Tom Clancy's Hawx, Alpha Protocol and Sonic Unleashed. Oh, and we've got the latest on Timesplitters 4. Yes, really. So mark the date in your diary, and look forward to what we're confident is the best issue yet.

Cheers,

Team OPM

I'm guessing websites may have their reviews up before this, don't really know how it all works to be quite honest.

Also, Timesplitters 4. Awesome.

Me and my freind used to play timespliters all the time. biggrin.gif

THE BIG C DOG

GTA IV Will Be The Gretest Game That Has Ever Even Been Thought Of.. I Finnaly Played It Today..... Ya Right I Wish... biggrin.gif

Blimey! This is the first topic I've ever started and it's been linked to the main news page. I'm the nuts.

Cyborg_Ninja

Just recieved this email:

Dear Subscriber,

We're sending you this email just to let you know that you'll be receiving your next issue of Official PlayStation Magazine on or around 22 April. The slight delay is a result of securing the exclusive review of Grand Theft Auto IV - meaning you'll be getting the verdict on this year's biggest game before any other magazine.

In this issue you'll also find a hands-on feature with the amazing Mirror's Edge, comprehensive analysis of how Blu-ray won the HD war (and how to tweak your home cinema kit), plus first looks at Tom Clancy's Hawx, Alpha Protocol and Sonic Unleashed. Oh, and we've got the latest on Timesplitters 4. Yes, really. So mark the date in your diary, and look forward to what we're confident is the best issue yet.

Cheers,

Team OPM

I'm guessing websites may have their reviews up before this, don't really know how it all works to be quite honest.

Also, Timesplitters 4. Awesome.

Yea i know, I got this earlier. Oh well. ^.^

Heres what the front cover will look like

user posted image

Well i'll be jiggered i thought i had got away from you for a few days buubar lol

has anybody read the ACTUAL first review. It was removed from the site. the guy gave it a 9.3 in his personal opinion. Not bad, but SA got a 9.6, this was not a GT review so i don't know if this is accurate.

Though he was one of the people who was upset about the absence of the dodo. and he said that euphoria was not as good as he expected.

it was a fairly bias review, but the guy was giving his personal opinion.

His review was much more bias than any game spot review.

I want gerstmann back cryani.gif

what are you talking about, gerstmann has his own site (giantbomb.com) and the freedom that they have there is much better

than what was at gamespot.

Opinion time ~ Who here would rather read a review, possible giving away a whole bunch of stuff that might be fun to discover yourself, or, who would rather wait so that it's a surprise?

i prefer to find all the stuff by myself. much more exciting.

then reading: in X mission everything looks great but then cops surrond X place! And then ill be in game like: ok this is where the cops show now....

i mean takes the fun out of it.

Sounds like you're thinking of a walkthrough, not a review.

Most (respectable) gaming sites avoid giving any sort spoilers in reviews of big games like this.