GTA IV sponsored by Iron Man

SerenUnderdog

SerenUnderdog

hehe looks like the producers of Iron Man are more concerned than they stated in recent articles about GTA IV stealing their audience. GTA IV launch center on IGN.com is sponsord by Iron Man

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/launch/test/gran...ft-auto-iv.html

Not a big nor very interesting information, but i thought i'd share the inside joke with yall smile.gif

EDIT: didn't mean to post it in the official news, please move it to the general GTA IV section, thanks

dicemanstyle

thats f*ckin hilarious i never thought id see the day. Can you imagine in the 70's Space invaders sponsored by Star Wars!!!

A Movie sponsoring a Game oh how times have changed.

I am probably gonna see Iron Man, it looks pretty cool. But maybe like a week after the movie comes out so i've had plenty of time with GTA IV.

I am probably gonna see Iron Man, it looks pretty cool. But maybe like a week after the movie comes out so i've had plenty of time with GTA IV.

what i was thinking m8

I was actually planning on going to see this the day it comes out. I think I'll see this then finish the night off by playing the sh*t out of IV when I come home.

If it weren't for GTA I'd probably see it, but considering I've been waiting 4 years for this thing, I'm not going to let anything get in my way!

Lol. The Ironman trailer happened to be one of the previews for the movie 10 000 bc in which i went to see recently. The trailer starts out pretty promising with the bombmaker getting kidnapped and so on. But I completely cracked when he makes that iron suit, broke out that door, started killing everybody and then flew off. I was totally NOT expecting that! I spent twenty minutes into the movie laughing myself to death. Pretty embaressing really considering 10 000 BC isn't suppose to be funny biggrin.gif

Well.... a bit off topic, but hey!