Would the Player limit up

DeeperRed

Ok, I was just thinking of the PC version and it just hit-me (Yea I am pretty slow). Would the only limit be moved up to say like 30? or will it stay at 16.

If its nt offically moved up, then there will definatly be a mod to do it.

Jus a thought, whats your say.

user posted image

of course its not!

Who said a pc version would be released?

Nobody, but a PC version is very likely.

GTA3Freak-2001

Well the PC could allow a higher player limit but I don't see it being something upped if we ever get a PC version at least not by Rockstar anyway.

of course its not!

Are you kidding? Thats money right there. Of course they are going to.

They always.

of course its not!

haha is it fu...

Pc's won't have high enough specs to run the game to its potential, which what I hear, xbox seems to be struggling with and having a hard time. However the ps3 seems to shine some of its true potential.

no fan boys please!

of course its not!

haha is it fu...

Pc's won't have high enough specs to run the game to its potential, which what I hear, xbox seems to be struggling with and having a hard time. However the ps3 seems to shine some of its true potential.

no fan boys please!

No fanboys? I see one right in this thread right now.

Oh, and FYI PCs are far superior to both the 360 and the PS3. I'm not even much of a PC gamer, so don't call me a fanboy either. I'm just stating fact.

Crazy Asian
of course its not!

haha is it fu...

no fan boys please!

What you hear is false. If PC can play Assassin's Creed with better performance than the PS3 version (the preview I read on IGN compared the PS3 version and the PC version), then PC is doing fine, if not, better than 360 and PS3. Same goes for GoW and Mass Effect (which will arrive on PC in May or so). Not to mention, PCs can display higher resolutions than the biggest HDTV.

of course its not!

haha is it fu...

no fan boys please!

Oh, and FYI PCs are far superior to both the 360 and the PS3. I'm not even much of a PC gamer, so don't call me a fanboy either. I'm just stating fact.

He right an average pc outwieghs the power of an Xbox360 or a PS3.

My PC is the equivlent of about 20 PS3's (In Crysis terms, on a PS3 it ran at 3 FPS on Low, Mine Runs 60FPS on Very high) (Obiviously its not the power of twenty but you know what I mean)

Anyway I am pretty sure most people will by the PC version aswell as the console one. Purly for Mods (I did for SA)

user posted image

of course its not!

haha is it fu...

no fan boys please!

Yeh because everyone has a fy1 pc...

and who the hell wants to play on a pc when consoles are far better with controllers and huge hd tv screens.

and not even a fy1 can be better than a ps3 without it costing much more, and you still wouldn't be able to play Blu-ray or xbox games

of course its not!

haha is it fu...

no fan boys please!

Err, I think he's being sarcastic...

and who the hell wants to play on a pc when consoles are far better with controllers and huge hd tv screens.

and not even a fy1 can be better than a ps3 without it costing much more, and you still wouldn't be able to play Blu-ray or xbox games

AN FYI PC!???

OMG That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!v lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif .

FYI = For your information

user posted image

AN FYI PC!???

OMG That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!v lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif .

FYI = For your information

lol.gif He just proved what a tool he is... again. cool.gif

Crazy Asian

He said FYI...as in "For your information," not fy1...

Keyboard and mouse controls are far superior to controllers and as I said before, PC's can support resolutions higher than any HDTV can. And no sh*t you can't play 360/PS3 games on a PC...the same reason why you can't play 360 games on a PS3 and vice versa.

Overall, PCs are far superior to any console.

Keyboard and mouse controls are far superior to controllers and as I said before, PC's can support resolutions higher than any HDTV can. And no sh*t you can't play 360/PS3 games on a PC...the same reason why you can't play 360 games on a PS3 and vice versa.

keyboard an mouse ovr controller huh???? ur kidding rgt

And just for the record, My PC is hooked up to my 50" HDTV Like my Xbox360, PS3 and Wii ALSO VIA HDMI on 1080P

also it has Blu-Ray and HD-DVD neither console have both (no point though HD-DVD is dead) also I use the Wiimote on some games (Can an Xbox360or a PS3 do that)

So its definatly far superior to both consoles.

Thats why I think the limit wil be higher

user posted image

Crazy Asian

GG deeper red.

keyboard an mouse ovr controller huh???? ur kidding rgt

No, I'm 'nt kidng k.'

of course its not!

haha is it fu...

no fan boys please!

My PC is the equivlent of about 20 PS3's (In Crysis terms, on a PS3 it ran at 3 FPS on Low, Mine Runs 60FPS on Very high) (Obiviously its not the power of twenty but you know what I mean)

Anyway I am pretty sure most people will by the PC version aswell as the console one. Purly for Mods (I did for SA)

you guys are crazy.

all of the gta games have been specially designed for the ps consoles and nothing can take that away. As for playing on a keyboard, WTF? How boring can it get

http://sa-mp.com/blog_page.php

Here's most of the new things you'll see in SA-MP 0.2.5:

- New player limit 500 and vehicle limit 2000.

- Tick/sync rates can now be adjusted from the server along with the streaming radius.

- Up to 2 billion virtual worlds (all server controlled).

- The server maintains an accurate position of all vehicles, even when they're not being driven.

- Visible damage on vehicles is now synced.

- Many overall sync improvements including vehicle riding, lag compensation.

- Players can now have different fighting styles.

- Trains can now drive on both tracks and each carriage can have 5 passengers.

- Many new scripting functions added.

- All 0.2.2 scripts will be compatible with 0.2.5.

- Solved issues with TextDraws and Menus.

In short: Yes.

of course its not!

haha is it fu...

no fan boys please!

you guys are crazy.

all of the gta games have been specially designed for the ps consoles and nothing can take that away. As for playing on a keyboard, WTF? How boring can it get

GTA 1 was original for PC

You Fail

user posted image

Crazy Asian
you guys are crazy.

Boring? using a controller is boring.

you guys are crazy.

Boring? using a controller is boring.

Okay, let's try something, compatibility:

PC - Mouse and keyboard [x], Any f*cking controller you want [x]

Consoles - Mouse and keyboard [ ], A limited range of controllers [x]

GTA3Freak-2001
of course its not!

haha is it fu...

no fan boys please!

you guys are crazy.

Would you please go away? No one cares what you think of PC's, now if you have nothing useful to say kindly bugger off!

of course its not!

haha is it fu...

no fan boys please!

you guys are crazy.

Would you please go away? No one cares what you think of PC's, now if you have nothing useful to say kindly bugger off!

I don't think it will

the ps3 is the second weakest gasme int he graphics department if gta 4 was 360 exclusive it wud come close to pc but never beat .the ps3 cant push polygons to even start cslling it a power house in graphics its not its a good around game system there is no games that look better than 360 games on the ps3 all mulitplat form games look better on the 360 stop ignoreing these facts

the ps3 is the second weakest gasme int he graphics department if gta 4 was 360 exclusive it wud come close to pc but never beat .the ps3 cant push polygons to even start cslling it a power house in graphics its not its a good around game system there is no games that look better than 360 games on the ps3 all mulitplat form games look better on the 360 stop ignoreing these facts

Shut up fanboy. PS3 & 360 have near identical specs

user posted image

Crazy Asian
the ps3 is the second weakest gasme int he graphics department if gta 4 was 360 exclusive it wud come close to pc  but never beat .the ps3 cant push polygons to even start cslling it a power house in graphics its not its a good around game system  there is no games that look better than 360 games on the ps3 all mulitplat form games look better on the 360 stop ignoreing these facts

Shut up fanboy. PS3 & 360 have near identical specs

Actually, he's right about the 360 being more powerful than the PS3. Although, he is wrong in the fact that if GTA IV was 360 exclusive, it would look better. Now, it's being developed on the 360, so it's looking as best as the 360 can allow it to look. However, pretty much all multi-platform games look very identical now (early PS3 ports looked noticeably (although not significantly) worse because the PS3 was still a new system and devs still needed time to get better). Today, PS3/360 multi-platform games look nearly 100% identical and differences between the two is very hard to spot.

of course its not!

haha is it fu...

no fan boys please!

LOOOOL i hope your not serious

and the other guy who said "keyboard an mouse ovr controller huh???? ur kidding rgt" well if you dont like it u can plug in ur 360 controller or w/e i play gta:sa on pc with 360 controller

Edited by Ragered