Bye Bye Campers

Sircus

After reading the IGN preview one must say that multiplayer is sounding better an better, No More f*ckin Lousy Ass Campers! hahaha u have to get off ur arse to go an collect the money for your score, not just sit 24/7 on ya dirty sh*t covered arse in the bushes while picking people of with a sniper rifle. hahahahahaha. i'm gonna schoolllllllll

just for saying that you jinxed yourself and your going to get butt f*cked online for a month, sorry bro

blazinfasstt

i also noticed this and was delightfully surprised, also i also like that you cant just get a great score running people over, instead u run them over, get out, shoot rest and get money

just for saying that you jinxed yourself and your going to get butt f*cked online for a month, sorry bro

LOL!!!

But anyway, it's cool to see that R* got involved with the whole "Multiplayer" thing.

won't that mean people can steal your moneys?

It does, the money is there for the taking.

By anyone.

in all games (shooting ones ofc lol) i play only sniper but in this one ill enjoy walking around killing ppl! or from time to time sit in a tower with my sniper to see some money in the floor and waiting for some1 to go grab it then...BANG! 2 moneys in the floor!!! then they r all mine!!!!! omgmust chill...must relax....gta4 is coming....im so hyped

won't that mean people can steal your moneys?

Don't be a miser then, as soon as your get some money, get some bling =P

Knight_Yellow

All this means is that campers will play in team games, guy camps and nails some but rushing rtard and then his team mate just picks up the cash.

Ding ding ding, rtard rushing kids still get raped.

After reading the IGN preview one must say that multiplayer is sounding better an better, No More f*ckin Lousy Ass Campers! hahaha u have to get off ur arse to go an collect the money for your score, not just sit 24/7 on ya dirty sh*t covered arse in the bushes while picking people of with a sniper rifle. hahahahahaha. i'm gonna schoolllllllll

Yes so now you can proove too the intarweb that your not a camper... Also cash isn't the only big thing in gta 4 MP, its also the kills.

i'm still gonna camp and snipe people.... from a high place where no one will ever be able to locate me.... and when someone goes to pick up the loot from MY dead body ... i'll snipe them before they get to it... REPEAT REPEAT.

id rather have a camping sniper than a campign shotgunner

that was said so well, it's ridiculous

i'm still gonna camp and snipe people.... from a high place where no one will ever be able to locate me.... and when someone goes to pick up the loot from MY dead body ... i'll snipe them before they get to it... REPEAT REPEAT.

Ha thats awesome. sleepy.gifhappy.gifdozingoff.gifsigh.gifrolleyes.gifwhatsthat.gifwink.gifph34r.gifmoto_whistle.gif

user posted image

leaf_fan666

I don't give a sh*t about points or money or any of that. I play to have fun and I have fun by sittin somewhere and pickin ppl off as i see fit! I'm going to enjoy my camping. Just set up my tent and i'm good to go devil.gif

i wonder, if you loose all your money when you die. i think i'd sh*t myself, dying 5s before end after collecting money for the hole round

elpartizan88

as long as there is no Martyrdom or PMN mines I will be happy

If they can take your money when you get killed, how much do they take? Why can't they take all of it, do you go to the bank and make a deposit so you don't have it all with you?

If someone is camping on a building sniping i will get a truck place it in front of the pile of money(that they will be watching) get out take it and drive off colgate.gif

Camping is such a legitimate strategy... those who bitch about it don't have the patience to actually like it. I always imagine some dumb oaf is just so pissed when a make a headshot on him, and then extra pissed when I do it again. It's not my fault he's to dumb to take the time to figure out where I am, or act evasively as to avoid my fire. Those who camp are less likely to die as well... and in my estimation not dying is probably a good goal to have in real warfare. To me it's not a legitimate or anywhere near realistic of a strategy to run into a gunfight and try to shoot more people than the next guy before you eventually get popped yourself. Sure you might have 30+ kills in BF2 but how many deaths do you have as well? 20+ right?

I always play sniper... and I rarely get killed. But I usually get enough kills to keep myself busy. I say a better kill to death ratio is better than a sh*tty overinflated one.

As for this new money system I'll just be able to leave the money there as bait (assuming it stays) so I can get numerous people... and then make a dash when I'm satisfied all is clear.

Edited by voteneg

GTA4=Camper Proof

Tell that to the guy who's eventually gonna make several long shots at your head from an undisclosed vantage point... oh yeah... you won't be able to because you wont be able to find him, and even if you do he'll have found you first.

thor1to3for5

I love the non-camper device they have implemented. Sure you can pick people off at long range but you'll be level 1 forever because I'll be collecting your cash for you. Of course, this doesn't mean running around like a fool is going to pay off either. Run n gunners are almost as annoying campers. It's going to take a nice blend of duck n move to top the leader boards.