Gta4 Commercial

DA *STREET* KIDD

DA *STREET* KIDD

Last friday n last night i saw the Gta4 commercial

GtaSa commercial showed more action......Gta4 really didnt show nothin...

I was wonderin how did yall like dat commercial...

just wont it to know

yea i know this video been out for awhile to

Claude GTA3
Can anybody find me this video on youtube im yet to see it

Molotov Granny FTW!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

GTA3Rockstar

fbeRElG.png

DA *STREET* KIDD

Molotov Granny FTW!

yea dis the video....my badd

i thought everybody knew about this

WAIT

gtasa had two commercial though......but gta4 wont..... i dont think

Tha Pirateninja

It was funny and was a nice show-off of graphics and the framerate, but I wanted a Niko centered commercial, not Jeremy St. I-don't give a f***. I just hope that idiots don't go thinking he's the main character sarcasm.gif

TheCollector
It was funny and was a nice show-off of graphics and the framerate, but I wanted a Niko centered commercial, not Jeremy St. I-don't give a f***. I just hope that idiots don't go thinking he's the main character sarcasm.gif

What does it matter if they do..

.Up&Coming.

I think they meant for the commercial to act as a real, actual commercial. It was kind of a tourist attraction type thing like, "Come here! It's great!". That's probably why there wasn't much action. It reminds me of the booklets that come with the game. I liked it, personally, and my dad thought it was real life about halfway through. mercie_blink.gif

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Da Street Kid

angry.gifangry.gif these are the kids i hate. look at how he types...dude speak english. I bet u talk like this, or sorry, like"Dis" on Live too and then u probably call everybody noobs....this is whats going to ruin multiplayer for me and alot of other people....14 year old kids who think their gangsta suicidal.gif

Edited by dave1927p

.Up&Coming.

Da Street Kid

angry.gifangry.gif these are the kids i hate. look at how he types...dude speak english. I bet u talk like this, or sorry, like"Dis" on Live too and then u probably call everybody noobs....this is whats going to ruin multiplayer for me and alot of other people....14 year old kids who think their gangsta suicidal.gif

Way to relate to the topic.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

MrCrispy109

Da Street Kid

Way to relate to the topic.

lol nice

DA *STREET* KIDD

Da Street Kid

A... yea i talk like dis..... but know knowledge........... noob?????

leave me alone son... iight

That was just the gamestop one... Just w8 till R* releases their own. It will be hella awsome!

user posted image

straightedge

yeah R* commercials the one that's going to sale the game it'll have a few edited cutscenes and stuff blowing up so it looks cool and actully show Niko lol

Not that punk Jeremy St.Ives

People never check out the news section? confused.gif

I atually like Jeremy St Ives as the main focus of the commercial. Showing someone who is blantantly bullshi*ng about Liberty City is hilarious. Canot wait for GTA4

fitbikesbmx

Yeah the video is somewhat old, but I think its pretty cool. The coolest thing about it is seeing it on tv, it's the first IV video I have seen on tv.

Da Street Kid

A... yea i talk like dis..... but know knowledge........... noob?????

leave me alone son... iight

i am well aware of the commerial and have seen all the other threads on it. Most people will not take u seriously, like I chose not to respond to ur question because you talk like a fag . but just to let u know this is old and u should search before you make a new topic, but that's okay cause your new suicidal.gif

Edited by dave1927p