does anyone know..

hollabackds

hollabackds

...if there will be c4 or remote detonated bombs? mercie_blink.gif

i hope so cuz i have a crazy idea for something to do once i get the game...

blazinfasstt

i have an idea for the races, make a roadblock that bottlenecks to a narrow oppening that ppl will try to get thru, then place c4's all along the corridor, im going to stand at the very end and wait for ppl, then click the c4's rite wen they are like meters away

care to share this crazy idea?

In SA, I laid satchel charges on a buncha cars and pedestrians (total was about 20 I wanna say) and detonated them all at once. Talk about conflagration...it was a massacre.

hollabackds

care to share this crazy idea?

i was thinking of reacting a scene from swordfish...

where i rob a bank or massacre a bincos (the same to me, lol) and prepared for a noose frenzy, i'va already set the c4's along the perimeter of the store, and then explode them as the cops take cover on there vehicles (due to the explosion and the car's damage) the cover system will be point less..hahahaha...then head to a near by roof where i parked my heli, take off into the sunset... as i notice there are choppers on my ass, so i swerve to the floor and take out my rocket and blow those fuc*ers away, then on normal persuit reach a pay n spray then walk threw the police after the search for me is over...

...then reload and do it again... with euphoria, this shyt will be so fuc*in' kewl... ph34r.gif

edit: added own twist to the originally brilliant scene... and happier ending... lol

so again does anyone know?

Edited by hollabackds

We barely know anything. Do you think we work for R*? If we did would we be aloud to tell you? No.

Instead of making pointless threads about this look in facts. Everything we know is there.

Hey, we can always hope! I think we'll at least see satchel charges return...

Sure we can, but its pointless to ask really.

It would be lovely if they added in a bunch of different explosives.

Bombs, C4, Charges in which you could ride up beside a car on a bike and slap them on the car and they stick. Then later blow them up.

We barely know anything. Do you think we work for R*? If we did would we be aloud to tell you? No.

Instead of making pointless threads about this look in facts. Everything we know is there.

confused.gif wow chill out man he just asking u dont got to be a dick about it.

but you right we dont know ulless we work for rock star

Hey, we can always hope!  I think we'll at least see satchel charges return...

Sure we can, but its pointless to ask really.

It would be lovely if they added in a bunch of different explosives.

Bombs, C4, Charges in which you could ride up beside a car on a bike and slap them on the car and they stick. Then later blow them up.

So are a great many other topics (pointless) on this forum and yet, here we are. Chalk it up to anticipation, I always do...there's no need to be an a-hole because someone makes up what you consider to be a pointless and/or dumb topic.

dude are u f*cking retarded?? idiot - you couldn't work for R* if you wanted to dumbo

if you didn't wanna help him don't even open this thread..

anyway i hope there are satchel charges- i loved putting them on a bike and driving it into a police barrier and detonating

Since the topic name isn't related to anything, I'll ask here and I expect answer! angry.gifbiggrin.gif

Does anyone know if the radio stations in MP will have synchronised playlists? I read that you can listen to any radio station independently on everyone else in the car, but if you turn on the same station, will it play the same song for everyone? rampage_ani.gif

I do this:

1: find a railroad crossing with as much traffic as possible.

2: use cheats to spawn as many 4-wheelers (or any car I guess) as you can along the track

3: put charges around the area

4: Wait for a train to come

5: as it is plowing through the vehicles set off the charges!!!!

...well I thought it was freakin awesome...

dude are u f*cking retarded?? idiot - you couldn't work for R* if you wanted to dumbo

if you didn't wanna help him don't even open this thread..

anyway i hope there are satchel charges- i loved putting them on a bike and driving it into a police barrier and detonating

Actually you can work for Rockstar if you want. All you have to do is have the proper skills and not be 12 years old.

http://jobs.rockstargames.com/

Dumb f*ck. I wanted to open the thread to see if this question was anything sensible. I was wrong, it wasn't. I make a proper point and I get f*cks like you ragging out.

Shut your mouth, and learn what you say. You were wrong once, next time double check before you open your big mouth.