gta4 chat asshole mods

blazinfasstt

blazinfasstt

lol, i got banned a while back in chat for calling jallar biased

lol and now i get banned for saying lol,

lol this guy was trying to egg me on and after a little arguement where he made all his mom jokes and gay jokes, i called him immature and a little kid, anyways this little arguement got the eye of jallar again ( jallar the biggest biased fagget on here), so he said if we kept argueing he would kick us, so after the other guy called me a fagget another time jallar banned him

my simple response to him being kicked was "lol"

and for this i get banned

i dont understand, jallar this is the second time that i have done nothing to get banned, your a fagget

SyphonPayne
i dont understand, jallar this is the second time that i have done nothing to get banned, your a fagget

Oh the irony.

Well I can't understand you that well because your grammar sucks, but it looks like this will be the third time you'll be banned for "nothing" smile.gif .

Taste Of Chaos
lol

What kind of post is this? confused.gif

Someones gunna get whipped with the mighty banstick again methinks. I thought I saw blood on the floor.

Opportunity knocks once in a lifetime, temptation will lean on the doorbell.

blazinfasstt

why would i get banned for this topic, its an oppinion, and actually what happened

all these ppl saying ima get banned, if this place were run by mature ppl they wouldnt ban me because they arent little children getting insulted, they are a group, an organization that should be able to take critisism

You were calling eachother names, and being pretty immature just for the hell of it..and if you read the rules and guidlines, having 1 word posts and such isnt what should be going on.

Taste Of Chaos

If you had any brains you would have gathered previously banned members got get many second chances here.

Opportunity knocks once in a lifetime, temptation will lean on the doorbell.

why would i get banned for this topic, its an oppinion, and actually what happened

You called him a faggot; I think homophobic comments are enough to warrant your ban soon enough.

If you didn't know, the mods have absolute authority on here. They can ban you if they simply don't like you; basically, Free Speech doesn't exist, so deal with it.

Enjoy the banning.

[Edit] Also, if you were mature (take your own advice), you'd have something better to say than to call someone a "fag" since that's one of the most childish insults of all.

clEsyRO.gif

CharmingCharlie

You were warned THREE times before jallar did the right thing and banned you. You should not have needed three warnings, you should have listened to the first one, but you didn't.

Uhg. You even spell 'fa**ot' wrong. Listen, if you're going to toss around childish insults, at least learn how to spell properly, hey? You're the epitomy of what's wrong with the GTAIV board, and a strong argument for nuking the whole place.

Then again, we wouldn't want to offend our precious "new member base" or anything. mercie_blink.gif

Meh, why are you guys bothering even responding?

Anyways, your ban is on a timer, feel free to come in and prove a third time why your mother should sever your internet connection.