USA Today Article

Jordan

Hehe, I just read that about half an hour ago icon14.gif

There isn't anything new, it's just basically an overview of a lot of new stuff we've heard.

players will also master hand-to-hand combat based on the Israeli krav maga combat style.

This caught my eye, i don't think this was ever mentioned before.

players will also master hand-to-hand combat based on the Israeli krav maga combat style.

Multiplayer and more

It was wink.gif

You thought wrong.It has been mentioned a hell of a lot....

kurt_hectic_2001

I read it. It's a real 101 guide to GTA IV. Which, I suppose, is important to those who haven't heard of the release or very little. Not for most of the people who frequent this site.

Cool. icon14.gif

This confirms my theory that Niko is a Jew.

Some of the people that commented on that article are complete idiots.

Thanks for the info Jordan, it was a great read. tounge.gif

But this response posted by some whore pissed me off:

The funny thing about this game: If you are under 17, you shouldn't play it because it's a bad influence. If you are over 17 you shouldn't play it because you need to go out and get a life. How ironic. Guys, there are better things to do with your time than to play street thug on a computer. Go help the real world instead of destroying a fake one.

Destorying a fake world with awsome Euphoria physics beats selling your wife's and your own ass on the real-life streets anyday!

6g8AhC3.jpg

mad.gif I hate people that hate people for playing games, just leave us alone and go live your own life. I can live my life all GTA and you worry about your own life!!

-thank you!

VladimirGlebov

Cool. icon14.gif

And you think all Jews know Krav Maga? And you think everyone that knows Krav Maga is Jewish?

Ignorant jerk.

Cool. icon14.gif

And you think all Jews know Krav Maga? And you think everyone that knows Krav Maga is Jewish?

Ignorant jerk.

Dude relax I'm pretty sure he was joking. And by the way that sh*t was pretty damn funny.

USAToday.com is watered-down video game news meant for people who have Blackberries, drink Lattes, and wear slippers on Sunday afternoon.

VladimirGlebov

Cool. icon14.gif

Ignorant jerk.

Dude relax I'm pretty sure he was joking. And by the way that sh*t was pretty damn funny.

Sorry...but being Jewish I found it to be a little....antisemetic. Maybe he was joking, but there are those reading this forum that don't know that, and may develop an opinion or idea about Jews that is simply not true.

If you read the GTA IV fact sheet in the news section then you would know, it states it somewhere in there

Maybe he was joking, but there are those reading this forum that don't know that, and may develop an opinion or idea about Jews that is simply not true.

So wait, Jewish people CAN'T kick major ass?

Seriously, Krav Maga was developed during WWII and is pretty serious. It focuses on disarming your opponent first, then killing them as fast as possible.

For all of you who didn't Wikipedia this months ago. biggrin.gif

Seriously, Krav Maga was developed during WWII and is pretty serious. It focuses on disarming your opponent first, then killing them as fast as possible.

For all of you who didn't Wikipedia this months ago.  biggrin.gif

Yeah, lol. icon14.gif

VladimirGlebov, one might have figured that I'm Jewish due to the fact that no one else really cares about telling Jew jokes.

I noticed the part that said 2 real life minutes is the equivalent of an hour in GTA world. I know this was speculated before, but was it actually confirmed?

You still can kill police, but it's wiser to avoid these shootouts because if you're arrested, you'll lose all your money and weapons and fail the mission. Though they'll try to jump out of the way, you also can drive into pedestrians.

.......hasn't it been like that in just about EVERY GTA? mercie_blink.gif

You still can kill police, but it's wiser to avoid these shootouts because if you're arrested, you'll lose all your money and weapons and fail the mission. Though they'll try to jump out of the way, you also can drive into pedestrians.

Yep.But the ai will be much more intelligent..

Yep.But the ai will be much more intelligent..

well yeah, but that's obvious.

aside from that, same sh*t.

i dunno.

i just thought it was funny that they say that now, after the 7 years GTA has been incredibly popular.