Trucks

ISiCK

Now, what ive always wished i could do in San Andreas was to throw a few people in the back of a flat bed (Imagine getting into an accident and the Euphoria engine kicking in?). Maybe pack a city bus full of friends (16 player online sounds fun biggrin.gif). Have a friend standing on the pegs of a bicycle (although bikes arent in GTAIV, would be nice).

What im trying to get at is, i wish we can fit the amount of people in a certain type of vehicle the same way you could in real life.

Your thoughts?

SantiagoDomingo

Well, I think we need more informatin. What are the size of the occupants? Have they been circus trained? There are a lot of variables that come into play.

TheDooner64
Now, what ive always wished i could do in San Andreas was to throw a few people in the back of a flat bed (Imagine getting into an accident and the Euphoria engine kicking in?). Maybe pack a city bus full of friends (16 player online sounds fun biggrin.gif). Have a friend standing on the pegs of a bicycle (although bikes arent in GTAIV, would be nice).

What im trying to get at is, i wish we can fit the amount of people in a certain type of vehicle the same way you could in real life.

Your thoughts?

It would be so cool to load a huge truck with people, even if it means manually jumping in the back, and then flooring the truck down the street or down a hill and getting in a huge accident. People would be flying out in all directions it would be awesome!!

Well, I think we need more informatin. What are the size of the occupants? Have they been circus trained? There are a lot of variables that come into play.

lol i dont think that really matters. I mean in any 8ft bed you can fit between 4 and 6 people.

Your thoughts?

It would be so cool to load a huge truck with people, even if it means manually jumping in the back, and then flooring the truck down the street or down a hill and getting in a huge accident. People would be flying out in all directions it would be awesome!!

haha exactly! EUPHORIA!

Ill probably play this game for hours, messing around with Euphoria and finding hidden things and just exploring the city itself, without even starting the first mission lol.

Imaging sitting in the back of a pickup, with a bat, driving down a street smashing mailboxes.

Imagine sniping from a moving pickup.

You think with the new physics, and sh*t, we'll actually be able to stay in a truck bed? Or put cars on a Packer/Flatbed, and have them stay the f*ck on?

Imaging sitting in the back of a pickup, with a bat, driving down a street smashing mailboxes.

You think with the new physics, and sh*t, we'll actually be able to stay in a truck bed? Or put cars on a Packer/Flatbed, and have them stay the f*ck on?

i forgot about that! I remeber there were flatbeds that loaded cars but the cars would never stay on! that PISSED me off!

i forgot about that! I remeber there were flatbeds that loaded cars but the cars would never stay on! that PISSED me off!

Ya, that always bugged me. i'd try, but it never worked. the truck would turn. but the car on the truck would stay straight and then fall off. it was annoying. Hopefully the physics are a lot better now.

Ya, that always bugged me. i'd try, but it never worked. the truck would turn. but the car on the truck would stay straight and then fall off. it was annoying. Hopefully the physics are a lot better now.

Imagine doing a mission in GTA IV where u have to actually do "Grand theft auto" lol you just collect all the cars and load them up, complete the mission in one drive to the drop off lol

dephunktpistol

smashing mailboxes= awesome

sniping from a moving pickup= equally awesome

if the physics are comparative to real life, im sure you will be able to stay in the back of a truck bed in the game, seeing as you can do it in real life.

this euphoria business is going to make this game have infinitely more replay value than any of the other GTAs....

imagine driving a truck off a pier and the people in the back jumping for their lives out the bed of the truck while the driver scrambles to open the door and dive out....... cannot wait....