$1000 to submit early review?

BlOoDStReAm101

BlOoDStReAm101

I've tried searching but to no avail, I couldn't find it. I know it's been posted today (Or maybe it's me) but does anyone have a link to the $1000 contest to who submits an early GTA IV review. I'm hoping to get the game early, and just give a review on it (but I'm not rushing on the game of course), I'll just submit to the stuff I know and hopefully get the cash. So any link would be fine.

Niko B3llic

biggrin.gif WTF? what...wait, wait....uh...what! Where in the world this that pop up? and whos so desperate for a review that they would give anyone $1,000 to write a review? for $1,000 ill write my own fake review...they obviously dont have the game so how can they tell if im lying or not??? cool.gif

oh its playstation...no wonder theyre so desperate! LOL!

Edited by Niko B3llic

read the rules Niko B3llic. You have to show proof that you have played the game, and don't start no fan boy wars.

Niko B3llic
read the rules Niko B3llic. You have to show proof that you have played the game, and don't start no fan boy wars.

Im not trying too...i just thought it was a funny little comment jeez....but ya know you can just photoshop screenshots into a tv with you holding a controller and make it appear as if your playing! tounge2.gif