The Official Fanboy Thread.

tragicdwarf

tragicdwarf

Ok I don’t know if this has been done before but here it goes.

This is an official thread for all the fanboys to have their pointless arguments. Im sick of intelligent discussions being ruined by twats who constantly say things like 360 forz da winzz!! Or by a PS3 cauze itz da bongz w00t w00t!!

So fanboys if you wanna argue about which version will look slightly better or DLC or which system is better to sleep with do it here please and leave the rest of the threads alone.

Its because of you that this huge rift has formed between GTA fans and its pointless.

Have fun

(If this gets locked then fair enough)

Done many times before, and locked in equal measure.

Nice try though

tragicdwarf
Done many times before, and locked in equal measure.

Nice try though

Fair do! Im still pretty new and a bit pissed off is all suicidal.gif

Im sick of intelligent discussions being ruined by twats who constantly say things like 360 forz da winzz!! Or by a PS3 cauze itz da bongz w00t w00t!!

So you want to make an idiotic discussion instead?

doa kappatango

PS360 FTW.

W00T

Haxz0rs unite.

Is this not locked yet?

Deuce Deuce
Im sick of intelligent discussions being ruined by twats who constantly say things like 360 forz da winzz!! Or by a PS3 cauze itz da bongz w00t w00t!!

Then report the topic/post to a moderator and leave it at that?

A topic like this only promotes fanboyism, which isn't wanted or needed, especially within the IVums.

SantiagoDomingo

Pointless. You do realize that these people you speak of won't use this thread to argue which system is better. Waste of time, waste of thread.

Pointless.  You do realize that these people you speak of won't use this thread to argue which system is better.  Waste of time, waste of thread.

I will use it. I will HAVE IT OUT with Xbox360 users ALL DAY (mod/admin permitted, of course) with respect to what is and is not Next Gen.

So, if this ends up official, I suggest you guys start writing your points now; because mine are solid, and my head is f*cking THICK.

So yea, if we're allowed to do this here, I'll fight for Sony, why not? IF we're allowed.

Might get me more votes as most annoying PBM who was allowed back moto_whistle.gif

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

chrisisking
PS3 is best to sleep with.

Absolutely, but I have to admit the disk slot can get a bit tight at times, thank god for Vaseline devil.gif

Absolutely, but I have to admit the disk slot can get a bit tight at times, thank god for Vaseline devil.gif

Lmfao.

Amen to that. ^_^

Lmfao.

Amen to that. ^_^

The fact that you guys fit even with the vasoline wow.gif

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

Lmfao.

Amen to that. ^_^

Well it is a bit of a struggle, up until it gets a hold and starts to pull. biggrin.gif

user posted image

love your sig biggrin.gifinlove.gif

Pointless.  You do realize that these people you speak of won't use this thread to argue which system is better.  Waste of time, waste of thread.

I will use it. I will HAVE IT OUT with Xbox360 users ALL DAY (mod/admin permitted, of course) with respect to what is and is not Next Gen.

So, if this ends up official, I suggest you guys start writing your points now; because mine are solid, and my head is f*cking THICK.

So yea, if we're allowed to do this here, I'll fight for Sony, why not? IF we're allowed.

Might get me more votes as most annoying PBM who was allowed back moto_whistle.gif

I'd be interested it know what points they are biggrin.gif

I too, am for Sony. smile.gif

chrisisking

Lmfao.

Amen to that. ^_^

Well when I was young I was touched in a special place by Michael Jackson so all I have to do to adjust measurements now is simply 'Beat it' cos I'm a 'Bad' boy, its one hell of a 'Thriller' and as easy as 'ABC'!

sharpshooter_08

did yall guys see where the phone call with the xbox raped that dude well here it is

funny biggrin.gif

tragicdwarf

Lmfao.

Amen to that. ^_^

Well when I was young I was touched in a special place by Michael Jackson so all I have to do to adjust measurements now is simply 'Beat it' cos I'm a 'Bad' boy, its one hell of a 'Thriller' and as easy as 'ABC'!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif DARK!!!

This thread has actually become quite fun. Cheered me up for the day anyway sigh.gif

chrisisking

user posted image

love your sig biggrin.gifinlove.gif

Cheers m8, I'm fond of it myself but hey...what else do you expect from me huh? tounge.gifcool.giftounge.gif Yours ain't bad either!

chrisisking

Lmfao.

Amen to that. ^_^

This thread has actually become quite fun. Cheered me up for the day anyway sigh.gif

I know, and I'm one of his fans! wow.gif Jacko's an awesome musician just not the best baby sitter option available moto_whistle.gif

And as for cheering you up? Well what can I say? I try...and I succeed wink.gif

tragicdwarf

Lmfao.

Amen to that. ^_^

I know, and I'm one of his fans! wow.gif Jacko's an awesome musician just not the best baby sitter option available moto_whistle.gif

Me thinks thats a cookie for you young man! cookie.gif Now come and sit on me knee, I have a little treat for you wink.gif

chrisisking

Lmfao.

Amen to that. ^_^

Me thinks thats a cookie for you young man! cookie.gif Now come and sit on me knee, I have a little treat for you wink.gif

A treat, for me?! Hmmm sounds delicious, but we better make sure my mums out of the room first! alien.gif

And on the topic of Jacko, you gotta watch this man, comedy at its finest colgate.gif

You guys are such fags, the PS3 is the best.

(Wanna flame sh*t up, no offense)

Yq5y51Y.png

tragicdwarf

Come to think of it I reckon the Xbox is better to sleep with, garanteed to keep you warm at night! Very warm colgate.gif