is this possible?

libertycity's finest

libertycity's finest

im just wondering if you can pre-order the game and stil not get it.

cos im reely worried that they will giv my copy away.

are they allowed?

BTW i pre-ordered @ GAME

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

WE ARE IN SINGLE DIGITS NOW

DONT GIVE UP WE ARE SO CLOSE :D

x559'Zx F1Ne$t

I dont think so because they keep the reserved games seperate from the others. Usually Gamestop keeps reserved games for 48 hours and if it isnt picked up THEN they'll put it on the shelves.

SerenUnderdog

are they allowed?

BTW i pre-ordered @ GAME

shops often have a policy about preorders, if a game or console pre ordered has not been taken away till some point in time, they can sell the item to someone else and keep your pre order money as interest for keeping it off the shelves...

Over here it's about 3days, bu Wiis got sold if you didn't get to the shop 6 hrs after they phoned you to say your wii was waiting at the shop

Anyway, GTA will not sell out, they printed enough copy for the first weks

are they allowed?

BTW i pre-ordered @ GAME

shops often have a policy about preorders, if a game or console pre ordered has not been taken away till some point in time, they can sell the item to someone else and keep your pre order money as interest for keeping it off the shelves...

Over here it's about 3days, bu Wiis got sold if you didn't get to the shop 6 hrs after they phoned you to say your wii was waiting at the shop

Over in the U.K (Well, atleast in my area) they hold the game for 48 hours before re-shelving it.

*OFF-TOPIC* - Gamestation in Liverpool has no pre-order spaces left and quote "Highly doubt you will get a copy without a pre-order until atleast 2 days after release". Damn, now im going to have to pre-order with Zavvi or Amazon sad.gif

SerenUnderdog

are they allowed?

BTW i pre-ordered @ GAME

Over in the U.K (Well, atleast in my area) they hold the game for 48 hours before re-shelving it.

*OFF-TOPIC* - Gamestation in Liverpool has no pre-order spaces left and quote "Highly doubt you will get a copy without a pre-order until atleast 2 days after release". Damn, now im going to have to pre-order with Zavvi or Amazon sad.gif

hey ! don't worry, seems like everyone already seen boxes of GTA4 in their own gamestore -unfortunatly they didn't had a cam- but they sworn it's true !! monocle.giflol.gif

jokes aside, over here (france) i can't complain,we're always getting a fair slice of the first prints and rarely have to really order a copy . My local gameshop (it's a GAME) still has 3/4 halo3 limited edition Xbox and Halo3 ultimate edition (that one with the masterchief helmet)

i also have a question (yet keep forgetting to call Gamestop and usually remember to call them when the store is already closed sad.gif )

i was at gamestop the other day and pre-ordering MGS4 so i can get the beta key, and one of the gamestop employees was watching the MGS dvd on their little tv. anyways after that i asked about if they are going to have a midnight release for GTA, and they said they MOST LIKELY will.

well knowing that i have school the next day i cant go, because theres no way in hell my parents would let me go, even though i can legally buy the game because i am 17.

but then i asked him if i pre-ordered the special edition (which i did a couple months back) if i can pick it up on the 29th (the release date) around 5:00pm. and he says

"NO, because who ever does not pick up their copy on the midnight release has to pick it up a day later which is the 30th"

and im am sh*tting my self at this point, because that just makes it worse for me because there is no way i can pick it up on the 30th because of a track meet. and on the receipt it says that they will only hold my copy for 48 hours. so if i dont get it on the 29th then they will give away my PRE-ORDER of GTA IV.

i just want to know, is this true? or am i just talking to an idiot or a new employee....?

i would call them but i never get the chance, because right after school i have practice, and by the time its over gamestop is usually closed angry.gif

when the game is in, they should call you and say u can go pick it up, u have like 48 hours to get it or they put it out for sale to someone else. thats what they do in eb games in australia anywayz.

when the game is in, they should call you and say u can go pick it up, u have like 48 hours to get it or they put it out for sale to someone else. thats what they do in eb games in australia anywayz.

but the thing is that they are doing a midnight release too, so it would mean they have to sell more copies, and if they run out what happens? especially when they say (i cant pick up the game on the 29th for some reason)- which is retarded

are they allowed?

BTW i pre-ordered @ GAME

if you pre-order from game its delivered on release day if not earlier.