Krav Maga

botaggs1

I for one am going to be looking forward to the hand to hand combat in Gta4. Krav Maga is arugablely one of the most lethal martial arts in the world. I have learned alittle of it and man this stuff can actually kill people. There are no competitions or stuff like that. This is so deadly that there are only a few places to actually go and take classes. What do you guys think, and do any of you take it?

PolishAssassin03

Yea this is crazy I'm especially hyped because my dad used to take classes when he was younger he showed me some and it is dirty punches to the throat you don't want to mess with some that knows krav maga

xNewtype Acex
its also what sam fisher uses biggrin.gif

It's also what I use. Ha ha!

xNewtype Acex
the jews(isreal) created it too lol

Yep, it is used by the Israeli Army.

xNewtype Acex
I for one am going to be looking forward to the hand to hand combat in Gta4. Krav Maga is arugablely one of the most lethal martial arts in the world. I have learned alittle of it and man this stuff can actually kill people. There are no competitions or stuff like that. This is so deadly that there are only a few places to actually go and take classes. What do you guys think, and do any of you take it?

For more info on Krav Maga, go Here.

The more you know.

kenny petrovic

Jews=Isreali army

Isreali army= krav maga

krav maga= Niko Bellic

law of translation means

Niko Bellic= JEW

hahaha

xNewtype Acex
Jews=Isreali army

Isreali army= krav maga

krav maga= Niko Bellic

law of translation means

Niko Bellic= JEW

hahaha

Well Krav Maga was developed in Hungary to be used by Jews as self-defense, and Niko's not Hungarian.

Yea this is crazy I'm especially hyped because my dad used to take classes when he was younger he showed me some and it is dirty punches to the throat you don't want to mess with some that knows krav maga

It's all about doing whatever is in your power to survive. If you can get a throught shot in then thats good. I bet that persons esophagus would close and he/she would never bother you again lol..

Che Guevara 67

I learned Krav Maga back when I was a freshman in high school. Pretty nasty stuff. I can't wait to try it in GTA4. Hope they kept in eye gouging! devil.gif

Jews=Isreali army

Isreali army= krav maga

krav maga= Niko Bellic

law of translation means

Niko Bellic= JEW

hahaha

obviously not, its rags to slightly better rags, not rags to riches

I took Krav Maga for two months than I quit because I just couldn't handle the pain anymore. I recommend it to everybody though.

I took Krav Maga for two months than I quit because I just couldn't handle the pain anymore. I recommend it to everybody though.

HA! That's why I got certified in it so that I can teach others and beat up on them, so that way I don't have to live with the bruises lol.gif

It's brutal, but a major misconception is that it's always advantageous. In principal, it is, but it can backfire if you assume others don't know what they're doing.

Crazy Asian
There are no competitions or stuff like that. This is so deadly that there are only a few places to actually go and take classes. What do you guys think, and do any of you take it?

You're kidding right? There are PLENTY of Krav Maga schools and classes. Also, there ARE competitions in Krav Maga. There are ways to use Krav Maga without killing/seriously injuring your opponent while still using the same moves to kill someone.

Jews=Isreali army

Isreali army= krav maga

krav maga= Niko Bellic

law of translation means

Niko Bellic= JEW

hahaha

obviously not, its rags to slightly better rags, not rags to riches

Ahahaha lol that was good dude.

There are no competitions or stuff like that. This is so deadly that there are only a few places to actually go and take classes. What do you guys think, and do any of you take it?

You're kidding right? There are PLENTY of Krav Maga schools and classes. Also, there ARE competitions in Krav Maga. There are ways to use Krav Maga without killing/seriously injuring your opponent while still using the same moves to kill someone.

YOU are kidding right?

Krav Maga is self defense, nothing else, you don't fight eachother, you never do. It would be way to dangerous to have people compete as you go for the illegal spots (balls, throat and so on). Krav Maga was not developed to fight people, it was developed as full contact self defense with no rules, that's as tough as it gets.

But there are alot of classes, here in Denmark there's only 1, and I missed it, so no Krav Maga for me for the next 5 months suicidal.gif.

Crazy Asian

YOU are kidding right?

Krav Maga is self defense, nothing else, you don't fight eachother, you never do. It would be way to dangerous to have people compete as you go for the illegal spots (balls, throat and so on). Krav Maga was not developed to fight people, it was developed as full contact self defense with no rules, that's as tough as it gets.

But there are alot of classes, here in Denmark there's only 1, and I missed it, so no Krav Maga for me for the next 5 months suicidal.gif.

They still have competitions. It's obvious Krav Maga is a self defense. All martial arts are a self defense.