SNOW

FACTORYBLACK

No, I think it was confirmed that it would be fall the whole game in the newer ign articles (Part 1 to be exact), if you need a link I'll get it for you.

GTA3Freak-2001

Its said there is No snow so usually that covers ice, sleet etc. so probably not but who knows.

GTA4formyps3

I asked this about 2 months ago and there is no snow. I wish there was. watching all the peds falling on there a$$ on the ice

how bad does it snow in nyc usually?

Depends if its a good year for snow, I know a few years back we got like 2 feet.

PolishAssassin03

Snow has its ups and downs. Like driving in snow would suck. But taking a snowball and hitting some cops in the back while there walking then running away classic fun.

Will there be ice on the roads if there is snow?

no, but it may be possible that rockstar could include it in a future update

Who knows they'll probably add more weather options with the DLC. I mean that would be a big issue..

I know how there was no snow confirmed but what if R* is busting our balls and there really is snow and other seasons!

Besides, they did say they have about 75% of the game NOT shown in any trailer or article. so you never know huh?

I doubt it but its something i want see in future gta games, changing seasons aswell as time of day and weather cycles like we have now

GTA3Rockstar
Its said there is No snow so usually that covers ice, sleet etc. so probably not but who knows.

There could be ice from rain.

fbeRElG.png