Tell me please

theg33kboy

Can some one tell me how I can replace the Elegy's X-Flow spoiler with the Sultan's X-Flow spoiler? The Elegy's X-Flow spoiler is too dam ugly and I like Sultan's better. So can some one tell me? If you don't get what I mean, I mean that I want the Sultan's x-flow spoiler on the Elegy.

you could try duplicating the dff from the sultan's spoiler and renaming it to the Elegy's spoiler's name, but it isn't certain this will work. so back up any file you alter/replace.

«Keîffith»®

or he could stop making ricers on SA... that would help mad.gif just joking... not realy

you could try duplicating the dff from the sultan's spoiler and renaming it to the Elegy's spoiler's name, but it isn't certain this will work. so back up any file you alter/replace.

I have tried that before, it came out really weird, so.... any other suggestions?

Have a look in the tutorial forum -> http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=109 There might be a tutorial floating around in there, that helps with the issue of modding.

I'm taking a stab in the dark here with mods and such, since I haven't done any of the in game mods. But I think each mod part has a dummy in the DFF that positions it. I also think that the vehicle in question has an dummy as well that also positions the part.

Like I said, just a stab in the dark.

Can some one tell me how I can open irx - 67 files sarcasm.gif

Uhh dude, I started this post, you cant just walk into this post and then start asking your question here, why dont you make your own post and ask people in your post. Like I said, you cant just walk into a school and create your own school in there, thats creating chaos. Make another post please.

Can some one tell me how I can open irx - 67 files sarcasm.gif

You can't.

I really fail to see why on earth people try to mod the PS2 version.

The goddamn thing can't handle any decent mod !!!!!

It has a crappy 300 MHz main CPU, 32 MB of RAM and a 150 MHz graphics card CPU. My old Pentium 2 outperforms it.