ATM machines

Bonzo McGee

Bonzo McGee

It has been confirmed that Niko can use ATM machines to manage his funds. What do you think that will mean exactly?

Will you be able to set up direct debits for the phone bill or rent or just deposit/withdrawals?

Any ideas

It has been confirmed that Niko can use ATM machines to manage his funds. What do you think that will mean exactly?

Will you be able to set up direct debits for the phone bill or rent or just deposit/withdrawals?

Any ideas

Maybe you'll have to deposit your money in a bank, because when you go out at night you can get robbed.

Just as a thought, maybe this feature could improve to the point where you can have a swiss account wow.gif

Bonzo McGee

Any ideas

Maybe you'll have to deposit your money in a bank, because when you go out at night you can get robbed.

Just as a thought, maybe this feature could improve to the point where you can have a swiss account wow.gif

Er...not quite what I meant. You will obvoiusly be able to use a bank account to get money and put in money but will there be any other use for it?

PolishAssassin03

From what I read so far you put your money in the bank until you need it because if you do multi-player with a couple million dollars on you you'll be the number 1 target in the match and you'll end up losing it all. Same as Ph3L1z14n0 said about the muggers.

SuddenSight

i hope its hard to make money in this one, be a extra challage for us to do

I think I read some where that if you didn't bank your money and you get wasted/busted, you lose the cash that is on you, or most of it.

So maybe thats why it is important to bank.

like scarface on ps2 when u earned money it was classed as dirty money and you would lose it if killed,busted etc unless u went to the bank and put it in.

i think thats really cool, makes it more realistic biggrin.gif

It will probably be very useful in mutyplayer where the games objective is to collect cash pickups.

Automated Teller Machine Machine?

/smartarse.

Probably just go to one and select how much you wanna deposit. If you die or whatever you lose whatever wasn't deposited.

Bonzo McGee
Mmm credit card fraud eh me matey! viddy_pirate.gif

Nice idea. Wonder if it in the game. Perhaps you buy the suit for the lawyer mission at beginning with a hookey credit card???

I kinda hope you can use a debit/credit card. Makes it easier than keeping track of my 10's and 20's lol.gif

You may also be able to gain interest on your deposit?

WHAT?

why do you go sooo much in depth with this? That just sounds plain stupid.

Come on now

straightedge

The ATMs should be used like the bank in scarface if the meter doesn't completly fill you lose the rest of your money

wutangblade

It would be cool if it was like Scarface's bank, as long as you don't loose money if you don't get the meter right suicidal.gif

Will you be able to invest in shares? colgate.gif

Premium Bonds?

Lottery?

Scratch Cards?

Who knows? will we receive post with the PIN number?

Numbers to call if we lose our credit cards?

Three wrong PIN's and a blocked card????

OMG so much to worry about!! tounge2.gif