comedy clubs

gtabelfast

i think that comedy clubs are a great new feature to gta and cant wait to see what theyre like and what sort of role theyll play in the game.

i hope that the comedians are funny but knowing R* i think they will and i think that just sitting and listening to these comedians will be one of my favourite new features in the gta series.

Knowin R* type of humor, ill be shocked if they werent funny. Mostof the stuff R* do is funny even when there tryin to be serious.

yo am a dumbass, whats this cabaret club??

and hell yeah am a huge fan of comedy, and R* are very funny so no doubt this will be a hit,

there will probs be dodgy names for the comedians knowing rockstar like, pinky nipples, or 4skin funny, (------say that fast if u dont get it lol) maybe we'll be introduced to rockstars very own lee evans or lenny henry or considerin gta has alot of politics and stuff on the radio, i guess it would be there own chris rock, but watever lookin forward wink.gif!!

speakin of radio, how come eminem is never on the tunes?? lol

AbrahamFinkle

I would like to see that magic comic thats on tv every once and a while.. he and penn and teller would be great to see in the clubs... I like magic comics... and others really like how they take magic into a differnt world... The first person I ment was the guy that eats or ate the razor blades at the end and blood starts to pure out of his mouth thats fun as hell.

elpartizan88
They have to put in a version of Carrot Top. happy.gif

please no mad.gif

I believe the "Magician/comedian" you are thinking about is The Amazing Jonathan.

Hes got a funny act but only something you can watch 1 or two times then it becomes real lame.

I hope you can get up and shoot the comedian / magician while they are doing the show.

Also hope you can to. If I dont find a joke amusing and the audience laugh, I will pop a bullet in the Comedians head then get the hell outta there!

i can imagine it just being like a cut scene then you end up outside again. lame i know but i dont expect to be able to roam around inside.

I would love to see some great NY comedians. Patrice O'neal and Bill Burr would be good

i can imagine it just being like a cut scene then you end up outside again. lame i know but i dont expect to be able to roam around inside.

I am sure it will be like the Malibu, where you can walk in and even take a seat and watch the show colgate.gif