DLC for PS3!

!GaMeR!

ok this aint no fanboy topic or anything yeh so...

there may have been topics like this but deal with it.

there is rumors that Home will be released before GTA4, meaning there will be DLC for the PS3, the date people are saying home will be released is 25th, so to all PS3 fans dont worry there will defentley be DLC for ps3 fans, thats is fact, but when it comes out is still not 100% final.

has anyone else heard about this?

watch the video

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A2iDxpqX-so

i think it will be amazing for both 360 and PS3 to have DLC meaning GTA4 will get more people online, so i dont know why 360 fans get pissed off confused.gif

Dont want to be a prick but I started up the same thread 2 months back.

i wanted to do it again, and i didnt see yours

there will be DLC for PS3 but not the same exclusive episodic content that Microsoft payed 50 million dollars for.

there will be DLC for PS3 but not the same exclusive episodic content that Microsoft payed 50 million dollars for.

haha

also did you guys know the size of the city would have been bigger but it needed to fit 360 discs which is 9gb but if it was ps3 exclusive it would have been 10x bigger ps3 discs hold 50gb so thats one disapointment confused.gif

GTA4formyps3

haha

also did you guys know the size of the city would have been bigger but it needed to fit 360 discs which is 9gb but if it was ps3 exclusive it would have been 10x bigger ps3 discs hold 50gb so thats one disapointment confused.gif

Thats the thing aout MP games. I dont mind it though and everyone seems to be happy with GTA IV

haha

i think thats quite obvious....fanboy, also i herd that you will have to install it or something on the ps3. soo if it was bigger wouldnt it take alot longer to install or w.e ??

Of course there's going to be downloadable content for the PS3, they just want get the content that Microsoft's pad 50 million for.

s0h607k.jpg

haha

No it wouldn't have, don't talk out of your ass if you don't know what you're talking about. It took a long time to make the current city, if they made the city 10 times bigger you probably wouldn't be getting GTA4 until 2010. Keep your ignorant fanboy comments to yourself.

haha

i think thats quite obvious....fanboy, also i herd that you will have to install it or something on the ps3. soo if it was bigger wouldnt it take alot longer to install or w.e ??

what is fanboy, its not even a f*ckin word, whats so bad about fanboys, your on a gta fan website that makes you a gta fanboy so i dont why people like you use the word fanboy

haha

I smell a fanboy in here.... dozingoff.gif

haha

what is fanboy, its not even a f*ckin word, whats so bad about fanboys, your on a gta fan website that makes you a gta fanboy so i dont why people like you use the word fanboy

im not a dumass console fanboy though im on this site because there is infomation about the game not to argue about the meaning of a fanboy to a person like u. go finger ur vagina and have a lolypop u dikhed

edit: nevermind, wrong

yeh amma fanboy and what your a gta fanboy

Stop trying to defend yourself, if you hadn't made a stupid comment, you wouldn't be called a fanboy. Take your PS3 fanboyism to a PS3 website, just like us "GTA fanboys" take our "fanboyism" here, no one here wants to hear it.

haha

im not a dumass console fanboy though im on this site because there is infomation about the game not to argue about the meaning of a fanboy to a person like u. go finger ur vagina and have a lolypop u dikhed

you want information go on official website. whats bad about being a fanboy, play football i support manchester united, im a fan of them. yes im a fanboy of the ps3. like your one of 360.

this webiste is a gta fan website

edit: nevermind, wrong

yeh amma fanboy and what your a gta fanboy

Stop trying to defend yourself, if you hadn't made a stupid comment, you wouldn't be called a fanboy. Take your PS3 fanboyism to a PS3 website, just like us "GTA fanboys" take our "fanboyism" here, no one here wants to hear it.

i dont mind being called a fanboy. i dont control your mouths you called me a fanboy, btw

GTA4formyps3
I just got the PS3.What is DLC?

Downloadable content. Sometime in the future if there is an update for GTA IV, it will be in the PS store

I just got the PS3.What is DLC?

DLC = Downloadable content,

The discussion is about how microsoft payed 50 million dollars for exclusive DLC for the 360 and how PS3 is getting some DLC for its new feature called "HOME".

haha

Wouldn't an installed game play better then one played straight from the disc though?

haha

Wouldn't an installed game play better then one played straight from the disc though?

Yeah probably, but it sort of evens out because dvd is really fast....but just ignore them, its a pointless fanboy fight.

haha

Definitely.

The streaming speed from HDD is a lot higher than the one from the Disc, which means less pop ups and faster loading.

The reason the PS3 needs install is because of BluRay, it only reads at one speed while the DVD reads at variable speeds.

Which means, the DVD reads the outer part of the disc faster than the inner part (which is logical if you think about it) while BluRay reads all parts of the disc at the same speed.

So in general that means, that if producers put the game data the same way on BluRay like DVD, the game is gonna need an installation.

If developers take their time to "edit" the game data properly for BluRay we wouldn't need an installation.

BUT, like I said in the beginning, streaming from HDD is still faster.

haha

Definitely.

The streaming speed from HDD is a lot higher than the one from the Disc, which means less pop ups and faster loading.

The reason the PS3 needs install is because of BluRay, it only reads at one speed while the DVD reads at variable speeds.

Which means, the DVD reads the outer part of the disc faster than the inner part (which is logical if you think about it) while BluRay reads all parts of the disc at the same speed.

So in general that means, that if producers put the game data the same way on BluRay like DVD, the game is gonna need an installation.

If developers take their time to "edit" the game data properly for BluRay we wouldn't need an installation.

BUT, like I said in the beginning, streaming from HDD is still faster.

lo wt is HDD

haha

ROFL

How about a source on that gem?

haha

ROFL

How about a source on that gem?

its obviouse though