how will it all end

libertycity's finest

libertycity's finest

i know we are all a long way off and we know next to nothing about the story plot.but..... who is the special someone. why does he need to find them so much. why is niko running from his past. what dirt does mcreary have on him.

and it goes on

all these questions and no answers

just post what u thnk will happen duiring the story and even how it will end

icon14.gificon14.gif

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

WE ARE IN SINGLE DIGITS NOW

DONT GIVE UP WE ARE SO CLOSE :D

i think niko and roman will fall in love and get married have a honeymoon then roman will fall pregnant and then live happily ever after

libertycity's finest

confused.gif yea i agree

in the third trailer is shows in romans apertment there is 1 sofabed and i thik niko and roman will have to share

p.s roman looks like a fat version of that man who is having a baby so i think ure rumour is truth

LOL

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

Captsensible23

I think Roman and Niko will invent the delaorian time machine get to 88 and go back to '86 vice city marry Tommy Vertcetti and have little redneck kids. tounge2.gif

libertycity's finest

I THINK NIKO WILL HAVE HIS STAG NIGHT BEFORE HIS WEDDING AND GET EXTREMELY DRUNK. WAKE UP IN SAN ANDREAS AND MEET CARL JOHNSON THEN HAVE LITTLE HOMIE KIDS

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

Niko will die in the last mission, then you have to play as Roman for the rest of the time.

How the hell are any of us suppose to know.

libertycity's finest

THE THING IS

IF NIKO DIES @ THE END OF STRY MODE DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FREE ROAM ANY MORE AND U HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGGINING AGIAN

IT JUST DONT MAKE SENCE TO STAR AGIAN

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

THE THING IS

IF NIKO DIES @ THE END OF STRY MODE DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FREE ROAM ANY MORE AND U HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGGINING AGIAN

IT JUST DONT MAKE SENCE TO STAR AGIAN

Thats why i said you play as Roman. As in freeroam.

And anyway i was bein sarcastic.

I think Roman and Niko will invent the delaorian time machine get to 88 and go back to '86 vice city marry Tommy Vertcetti and have little redneck kids. tounge2.gif

Are you retarded? And Tommy was a male

libertycity's finest

I KNOW THAT U WHERE BEING SARCATIC SILLY

BUT I DID HEAR THE LAST MISSION IS CALLED "SETTLING SCORES" AND NIKO DOES GET KILLED.

AND I JUST CANT SEE IT HAPPENING NONE OF THE GTA PROTAGONISTS HAVE DIED

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

I think Roman will die, he seems like abit of a liability. Then Niko will go on to take over the City himself.

Edit

Settling scores would make sense to my story because he would be avenging Romans death, not that I am saying mine is right, I'm more than likley wrong.

Edited by Mentality

libertycity's finest

YEAH I THOGHT THAT ROMAN WAS A BIT TOO NICE TO SURVIVE IN A PLACE LIKE LIBERTY CITY. I THINK HE WILL SAY THE WRONG THING TO THE WRONG PERSON AND GET HIMSELF KILLED

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

YEAH I THOGHT THAT ROMAN WAS A BIT TOO NICE TO SURVIVE IN A PLACE LIKE LIBERTY CITY. I THINK HE WILL SAY THE WRONG THING TO THE WRONG PERSON AND GET HIMSELF KILLED

Roman to nice. What weve seen 4 trailers with about 30 secs of footage of him and people have made there mind up about him?

He might turn out as i pshycotic killer for all we know.

@Hodgey1989

The small videos actually tell you a sh*t load about his character, it's GTA man everyones a psychotic killer or else it wouldnt be GTA. Roman is very paranoid and edgy, he knows lots of people are after him but he can't handle the pressure of it all, he's scared. and because of the paranoya he is a liablilty.

Why you making an argument out of what people are posting and getting touchy about it man, it's just a guessing thread so people can make they're assumptions about what they think will happen, no need to get worked up about it mate.

OffTopic (sorry biggrin.gif)

I hope they have a feature in it like what was in Vice City Stories where you can buy buisnesses then expand them and protect them only on a much biger scale, that would be ace.

Edited by Mentality

libertycity's finest

Roman to nice. What weve seen 4 trailers with about 30 secs of footage of him and people have made there mind up about him?

He might turn out as i pshycotic killer for all we know

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT HE NEVER SEEMS TO BE ATTACKING ANY ONE

HE IS ALWAYS BEING ATTACKED

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

MysteryGamer

Remember Rockstar has mentioned that there will be consequences in the game and Niko will likely have to make difficult decisions in the storyline? Perhaps Niko might have to kill Roman at some point. If you notice in the 4th trailer Niko shoots someone while shielding his face it's obvious he didn't want to murder that person but why though? It might be that Niko has to kill completely innocent people in Grand Theft Auto IV in the storyline especially because the new installment is darker, more gritty and a bit more serious in tone.

It might be that Niko has to kill completely innocent people in Grand Theft Auto IV in the storyline especially because the new installment is darker, more gritty and a bit more serious in tone.

What and in previous GTA's weve never killed innocent people? Thats all we ever do.

Perhaps everbody has a different ending depending on what you've done throughout the game.

So expect to become either a Bagillionaire or a Street cleaner.

@MysteryGamer

Your right in what your saying, if anything I think they're could possibly be multiple ending depending on decisions that you the player make in the game, so it will be slightly different for everyone, which in terms of playability is great, because you would want to play it again and again to get the different endings. Although I reckon they would make it that none of the endings are the right or wrong ending, just the ending that you made yourself.

@ Renblade

We had the same idea lol

libertycity's finest WILL YOU PLEASE STOP WRITING WITH CAPSLOCK I BEG YOU FOR THE SAKE OF THIS TOPIC.

libertycity's finest
Perhaps everbody has a different ending depending on what you've done throughout the game.

BUT REMEMBER IN MOST MAGAZINE IT SAID THAT THIS WILL NOT BE A RAGS TO RICHES STORY. IT SAID RAGS TO SLIGHTLY NICER RAGS

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

BUT REMEMBER IN MOST MAGAZINE IT SAID THAT THIS WILL NOT BE A RAGS TO RICHES STORY. IT SAID RAGS TO SLIGHTLY NICER RAGS

I don't think it matters what the mags say, everyone knows by the end of the game we will all have a sh*t load of cash, I remember that being the case with every GTA game I played, theres just a hell of a lot of ways to make cash in the game.

confused.gif yea i agree

in the third trailer is shows in romans apertment there is 1 sofabed and i thik niko and roman will have to share

p.s roman looks like a fat version of that man who is having a baby so i think ure rumour is truth

LOL

LMFAO i wonder if oprah will be in gta iv smile.gif

I don't think it matters what the mags say, everyone knows by the end of the game we will all have a sh*t load of cash, I remember that being the case with every GTA game I played, theres just a hell of a lot of ways to make cash in the game.

Yes, but this a new GTA. Just because past GTAs have had this feature doesn't mean this one will.

Yes, but this a new GTA. Just because past GTAs have had this feature doesn't mean this one will.

Won't have features to make money? Of course it will.

MysteryGamer

It might be that Niko has to kill completely innocent people in Grand Theft Auto IV in the storyline especially because the new installment is darker, more gritty and a bit more serious in tone.

What and in previous GTA's weve never killed innocent people? Thats all we ever do.

Yeah I know thats mostly true. Most people you kill are thugs or gangsters in the main storyline though. Niko is covering his face when shooting someone in the 4th trailer so perhaps it will end up being that you kill Roman or someone Niko cares about or why would he be blinding himself from the killing? I could be looking too far into it though. I am looking forward to the consequence aspect in the game Rockstar won't say anything about it of course but I think it will be awesome and probably not what we expect and I mean that in a good way. icon14.gif

We'll see anyway.

Edited by MysteryGamer

libertycity's finest

sorry henTz it wont happen again

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

libertycity's finest

or maybe GTA IV will be an never ending game through DLC

BUT the expansion packs will cost like 20 quid a piece

Edited by libertycity's finest