After GTA IV and before GTA V

TokinGecko

Ive seen posts in random forums about people wondering if they are working on GTA V after their month off is over. Well i doubt it, i believe they will make 1 or 2 "city" games such as how they did with vice city and san andreas. They will probobly use the same GTA IV engine and euphoria in these games. When GTA V comes out, i think even more advances will have been made, and possibly Next gen After 360 and ps3.

Just a speculation.

Edit -

which next "city" game would you want? I would love to see Vice city redone like danny.

Edited by TokinGecko

Sorry to disagree but I reckon they're going to do some more DLC stuff for everyone (i.e. ps3 +360)

After working for four years on this city I think they will make the most of it.

Hope to see some other games in the series later though and a GTA 5 on next gen. ps4 or whatever.

I really do belive after R* have done with all the DLC and such, they will move onto Vice City using IV's engine, it would be great, imagine Miami re-created as NY has been. inlove.gif

I think maybe people are getting to far ahead of things especially when GTA IV isn't even out yet plus i'm sure it would be years for a new one to be released if there is a new GTA anyway. But if there is a new one, I'd definitely love for it to be a modern Vice City with the same graphics etc of Liberty City.

There will be 2 Xbox 360 exclusive dlc episodes that are rumored to be entirely new games like Vice City and San Andreas. So, this will make it impossible for them to create DLC of this size and work on sequels based on this engine!

I feel bad for anyone who isn't getting this for 360. Unless you really want digital furniture and pajamas for your PS3 HOME. In any case, I'm glad I have both systems. I'll wait a few months before I pick up the PS3 version, either a price drop or a used copy at a good price.

There will be 2 Xbox 360 exclusive dlc episodes that are rumored to be entirely new games like Vice City and San Andreas.

so far the most stupid rumor ive heard tounge.gif lol.. never heard of it before either.. very very doubtful