I Found This On The XBOX Forums

Che Guevara 67

Che Guevara 67

Here's what I found. The thread no longer exists since M$ took it down.

"Before I start this thread, I would just like to inform all of you that I happen to be Vice-President of the "Jack Thompson Fan Club", and know more about him than any of you GTA supporting buffoons.Jack Thompson is a true American hero, who fights for freedom, the youth, and strong Christian values. He is currently leading the valiant crusade against the evil known as "Grand Theft Auto", and I support him 1000%! Without Jack Thompson, this country's youth would be enslaved by GTA's brainwashing powers already, and that makes him a true hero, and my idol.

Here are some statistics that have been found, proven by Jack Thompson and God, who is behind him 100%:

The announcement of GTAIV was the true cause of VA. Tech.

Since the first trailer of GTA IV, 50 miscarriages have occured among female gamers, all 50 of them.

After the second trailer was released, New York City suffered a major spike in it's crime rate.

Following the third trailer, hate crimes among Eastern European communities have risen.

If you play the fourth trailer backwards, you will hear a Satanic message confirming the antichrist's birth on April 29th, 2008.

Recent studies by the CIA have found that Al Queda uses a prototype of GTA IV as a training simulation.

Listen to me my fellow Conservative Christian Americans, we must stop the GTA IV virus before it spreads into the living rooms of families and cribs of newborn babies. GTA IV has the potential to cause the next crisis on the level of 9/11, especially considering that Rockstar is the secret game development branch of Al Queda (Proven by Jack Thompson and God). Also, to all of you GTA supporting terrorists, I want you to know that for every copy of GTA that is bought, an angel will cry and a baby will be abandoned. Do you want THAT on your conscience? Please, join the anti-GTA movement, it's what Jesus would do.

P.S. I will be acquiring a copy of GTA IV to test it's mind corrupting abilities for myself. God told me to."

Ha, good read, credit to the authour and yourself. Never thought I'd hear of a good comedic mind in the xbox forums, usually whiney kids.

user posted image

Ok i find those comments more offensive than any content i have seen in a gta game.

it was fake? bugger you got me lol.

i really wouldnt be surprised if there are actualy people like that out there

It made me laugh when we got to "all 50 of them" referring to the female gamers, that's the funniest thing I read all day! Kudos!!

biggrin.gifhappy.gif

Thing confusing me is your sub-title, I am not into LEET speak, whatever that is?!?!? whatsthat.gif

but isn't it possible that the person who wrote it is dead serious! it sounds crazy but there are people out there who think this way. i wish it was real, and i would read anything else he has to say

As soon as I read God in anything I pass it off as as stupid, great story, still laughing, been drinking sorry if this does not make the sense.

Tha Pirateninja

Here's what I found. The thread no longer exists since M$ took it down.

"Before I start this thread, I would just like to inform all of you that I happen to be Vice-President of the "Jack Thompson Fan Club", and know more about him than any of you GTA supporting buffoons.Jack Thompson is a true American hero, who fights for freedom, the youth, and strong Christian values. He is currently leading the valiant crusade against the evil known as "Grand Theft Auto", and I support him 1000%! Without Jack Thompson, this country's youth would be enslaved by GTA's brainwashing powers already, and that makes him a true hero, and my idol.

Here are some statistics that have been found, proven by Jack Thompson and God, who is behind him 100%:

The announcement of GTAIV was the true cause of VA. Tech.

Since the first trailer of GTA IV, 50 miscarriages have occured among female gamers, all 50 of them.

After the second trailer was released, New York City suffered a major spike in it's crime rate.

Following the third trailer, hate crimes among Eastern European communities have risen.

If you play the fourth trailer backwards, you will hear a Satanic message confirming the antichrist's birth on April 29th, 2008.

Recent studies by the CIA have found that Al Queda uses a prototype of GTA IV as a training simulation.

Listen to me my fellow Conservative Christian Americans, we must stop the GTA IV virus before it spreads into the living rooms of families and cribs of newborn babies. GTA IV has the potential to cause the next crisis on the level of 9/11, especially considering that Rockstar is the secret game development branch of Al Queda (Proven by Jack Thompson and God). Also, to all of you GTA supporting terrorists, I want you to know that for every copy of GTA that is bought, an angel will cry and a baby will be abandoned. Do you want THAT on your conscience? Please, join the anti-GTA movement, it's what Jesus would do.

P.S. I will be acquiring a copy of GTA IV to test it's mind corrupting abilities for myself. God told me to."

Nice work, Che. It's good to see other people thought this was funny, took us long enough to write it. Yeah guys, we originally wrote this to put it up on the Xbox forums to see the reactions, considering how, for lack of a better term, stupid the posters there usually are. I posted it under the silver account of "Jack Thompson777". I guess we went overboard with the blatant sarcastic-ness of the post, and the members saw it for the huge joke it actually was. Of course, the M$ admins still banned me to the year 2160 lol.gif . I hope you guys liked it, and thanks for remembering to show it to these guys, Che.

LOL i think that guy/girl put way to much thought into that thread. But it was funny especially the bit about the miscarriges.

Adam Jensen

Thats the funniest writing ever. Jack Thompson and God against GTA virus biggrin.gif Instant classic. I would like to see a movie about it monocle.gif

JT and religion, a perfect match, I hate both...

Still, a good read, rofl'd my ass off.