gta iv car

lewis 619

when i was playing GTA SA, GTA VC whenever i stop my car when there is a red light sometimes a reckless driver will come crashing down my car which makes me very angry when i am driving properly without wrecking my car..so will this ever happen in GTA IV?

Do people get rear-ended sitting at stop lights in real life?

Answer that, and then consider that R* is going for a lot of realism.

Shootin_spree

yeah id say a drunk person is gonna f*ck you up in IV.

MasterYoca13

how should we know? we havent played it.

95% chance that the driving AI will be better so i'm sure it wont happen all the time. but rarely.

Brian O'Toole
you where dropped as a baby

Apparently you were, due to your lack of communication skills and your ability to spell correctly.

Shootin_spree
you where dropped as a baby

Apparently you were, due to your lack of communication skills and your ability to spell correctly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

someone just got told.

wafflemaster
when i was playing GTA SA, GTA VC whenever i stop my car when there is a red light sometimes a reckless driver will come crashing down my car which makes me very angry when i am driving properly without wrecking my car..so will this ever happen in GTA IV?

I hope so !! I appreciate the desire to keep your ride pristine (the modded Flash I kept in San Fierro was rarely driven), but I expect the AI in a Grand Theft Auto game to surprise me. As much as possible.

The essence of a living city is that anything can (and should) happen at any moment. You can immerse yourself totally in a world where a drunk driver suddenly mounts the curb and runs you over (so you can hunt them down and kill them mad.gif ), or a drug addict mugs you and jacks your car out of nowhere !!

These are the elements of GTA that I adore the most, and have been hoping the new generation of games far exceed the previous ones in this respect. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I hope so !! I appreciate the desire to keep your ride pristine (the modded Flash I kept in San Fierro was rarely driven), but I expect the AI in a Grand Theft Auto game to surprise me. As much as possible.

The essence of a living city is that anything can (and should) happen at any moment. You can immerse yourself totally in a world where a drunk driver suddenly mounts the curb and runs you over (so you can hunt them down and kill them  ), or a drug addict mugs you and jacks your car out of nowhere !!

These are the elements of GTA that I adore the most, and have been hoping the new generation of games far exceed the previous ones in this respect.

hahaha i pretty much agree with you..that's the element of gta.why should i be worrying abt this..haha thanks wafflemaster.btw were there be turning signals in gta iv when R* is acutally concentrating on realism in gta iv???

Ha ha try owning this user posted image

same kit but custom paint, sorry real not GTA but yes I understand ya have a mind ride and some ass hits it