Pre-Ordering at Target...

BioSphere

I Pre Ordered IV from the Rockstar warehouse, but i see that you get a ps3 GTA IV console wrap/ skin if you pre order at target. Did anyone pre order from target.. I tried just buying the skin but the f*ckers wont do it. Anyone think it might be able to buy them off of ebay or some other website? Or know of any website that has the GTA IV PS3 Skin for sale?

user posted image

I preorderd the premium from Target for the 360 but I haven't herd anything about that. I'm sure they would have told be even if it's for the ps3.

I preorderd the premium from Target for the 360 but I haven't herd anything about that. I'm sure they would have told be even if it's for the ps3.

In the ps3 case... there is a banner that says Reserve GTA IV Today, and there are columns of gift car looking things that have $10 on it and it says Free PS3 Skin Wrap with the purchase of reservation card and Game.

user posted image

I work at Target. You get a wrap for both the PS3 version and the 360 version if you reserve the game. Also, I was told we're supposed to get the game in probably on the 28th so it should be stocked on that night for the 29th.

I work at Target. You get a wrap for both the PS3 version and the 360 version if you reserve the game. Also, I was told we're supposed to get the game in probably on the 28th so it should be stocked on that night for the 29th.

Were do you live near? I am just north of Chicago. The target near me never told me of that.. hmm.

I live in Pennsylvania. Well my friend works in the electronics section so he told me that we're getting in probably on the 28th. But I do know when you reserve the game you get a wrap for your system. Today I had to cover electronics. Actually in the drawer there's a binder with future information. There was a page with GTA info highlighted saying it's been pushed back to the 29th. So I asked my friend about it and he said we'll probably get it in on the 28th.

HolyHondaEk4

I reserved mine from Target. I know it said something about getting a wrap. My question is...since you guys are getting it the 28th will there be a possibility that you guys can sell it on the 28th? Probably not being that Target is huge. I remember getting COD4 from Gamestop 3 days before the release date..they called me up saying if I wanted I can pick it up early lol devil.gif Greatness. No but seriously can we pick it up a day early?

Niko B3llic

I saw the ad saying that you get the gta console wrap...i think you can buy it seperately after the game comes out. itll be with the other skins and faceplates.

Niko B3llic
if i preordered the game from target online when do u think ill get it?

did it mention anything about it on the website?

if i preordered the game from target online when do u think ill get it?

I'm not sure... I looked at the card...

It said Free Skin Wrap With the Purchase Of The $10 Reservation Card and Game... so i think you have to also buy the card to get it...

I'm not sure when you're going to get it... Or if you do if you pre ordered online...

user posted image

Niko B3llic
if i preordered the game from target online  when do u think ill get it?

It said Free Skin Wrap With the Purchase Of The $10 Reservation Card and Game... so i think you have to also buy the card to get it...

I'm not sure when you're going to get it... Or if you do if you pre ordered online...

i dont know about online but if its at a store just ask the dude at the counter, he should know.

Meh, I'm not to worried about the wrap, I think it voids your warranty anyways.. And since this is my 5th 360 since Christmas of 06' I wont risk voiding it lol...

Meh, I'm not to worried about the wrap, I think it voids your warranty anyways.. And since this is my 5th 360 since Christmas of 06' I wont risk voiding it lol...

It wont void your warranty. Its just a sticker to go over your console to keep fingerprints and scratches and stuff off.

user posted image

if i preordered the game from target online  when do u think ill get it?

i dont know about online but if its at a store just ask the dude at the counter, he should know.

I asked the guy at the counter... he said you have to pre order the game and buy the card also... so. I dont think you can get it online..

So anyone know any websites that do PS3 Skins with the GTA IV LOGO or something?

user posted image

I reserved mine from Target. I know it said something about getting a wrap. My question is...since you guys are getting it the 28th will there be a possibility that you guys can sell it on the 28th? Probably not being that Target is huge. I remember getting COD4 from Gamestop 3 days before the release date..they called me up saying if I wanted I can pick it up early lol devil.gif Greatness. No but seriously can we pick it up a day early?

Uh... most places will actually get their shipment early so they can stock it the night of. I very much doubt they'd break the street date, or sell early. I don't think one more day is going to kill you.