What would you do in my situation?

casa13

I have pre ordered it from ebgames the special edition or whatever but now that I hear this I dont know what to do as iv been waiting for this game and had it on pre order since it first came out... Also i neeeeed the uncut version, any ideas??

Whats exactly is going to be wrong with the censored version of GTA IV? It won't effect me either way because all the gameplay elements will still be there, prostitutes may be cut but I didden't wait for this game for so long to see niko f*cking a whore did I?

i'D FUKING WAIT FOR R* TO CONFIRM ITS CENSORED

they already confirmed it didnt they

Agreed, after all it was just a newspaper article.

kawasakirider

You're in the same boat as me. I have pre ordered from EB. IDK what I'm going to do.

Whats exactly is going to be wrong with the censored version of GTA IV? It won't effect me either way because all the gameplay elements will still be there, prostitutes may be cut but I didden't wait for this game for so long to see niko f*cking a whore did I?

well its probably that theres no prostitutes but you ar'nt sure

no one.. it could be somthing else that rockstar hasnt told us about thats really awsome and new

who knows

i just want the full verison but i want it on the 29th

is that so hard to asskkkkk forrrr

They did, here:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/gran...tralian-release

Holy sh*t. As true as this could be, why the F would R* say it's uncensored when it F'n isnt. These boards are full of moronic sheep, stay positive about it till it's confirmed by them themselves.

Here's the trick, get a trip to USA, and buy your copy there, if you're lucky to have a PS3, you'll be able to play the USA version, if you got a X360, you're out of luck, Microsoft still rely on the crappy world zoning system for games.

Since I have a PS3, and games are region free, I'm doing this:

Buying game here, and ordering it from Play-Asia. Getting the game on the day from here, then when the other one comes, selling it to one of my mates who were dumb not to pre-order it.

I'm going to wait for confirmation before anything happens though.

GTA3Freak-2001

They did, here:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/gran...tralian-release

Holy sh*t. As true as this could be, why the F would R* say it's uncensored when it F'n isnt. These boards are full of moronic sheep, stay positive about it till it's confirmed by them themselves.

That's just it we have two sources saying two things, its better to wait until the game comes out and we can compare and see if there is anything removed. If there is something removed that you can't stand then buy a UK or NZ copy.

Anyway can we please keep this talk to one of the other topics discussing the Australian censorship? Mainly the one in Official News and Info.

@dodge34 - MS have left it up to developers to decide region codings so not all games are region locked, in the case of GTA4 though its likely its region locked as were Table Tennis and Bully.