One of the best GTA games so far?

SubJrKnight

You're going to get raped for having that sig. It's too big.

Yes I agree VC is the best GTA ever. Maybe until GTA IV. confused.gif

xNamexTakenx

Really? You thought so? Not me. Don't get me wrong, I really liked VC. When I first played it, I thought it was the best GTA game. But, when I played SA, that was my new fave GTA game. And it will probably stay like that, if GTA IV proves otherwise. Well, we'll just have to wait and see!

devilrock28

GTA3 had the missions.

VC had the nice sunny 80's atmosphere.

SA had the graphics and good gameplay.

I liked the idea of walking around in a nice bright, 80's atmosphere. I didn't like the darkness of GTA3

SA was different from all of the other GTA's. It was about gangsters not the mafia. All of the other GTA3 era games had something to do with the mafia.

SA was a little scary at times though. Certain places of San Andreas where scary.

VC was very good. Not the best, but good.

Edited by devilrock28

SubJrKnight

Eh. Vice City was better then San Andreas in a few ways, then again San Andreas was better then Vice City in some ways to. biggrin.gif

Flesh-n-Bone
GTA3 had the missions.

I liked the idea of walking around in a nice bright, 80's atmosphere. I didn't like the darkness of GTA3

SA was different from all of the other GTA's. It was about gangsters not the mafia. All of the other GTA3 era games had something to do with the mafia.

SA was a little scary at times though. Certain places of San Andreas where scary.

I agree with the whole post. And I liked gangsters more than mafia. The darkness in GTA3 pissed me off as well. The sunny atmosphere VC had took me straight to a cool sunny summer. San Andreas had it's sunny places as well. Like LV and LS. They were pretty nice though San Fierro was just like Liberty City with the darkness.

Eh. Vice City was better then San Andreas in a few ways, then again San Andreas was better then Vice City in some ways to. biggrin.gif

I agree, same here. Although I like VC, When I played SA On PC, It was my favorite, as Vice City was kinda too easy for me for some reason. But SA Is harder, and I like harder things better.

i dont know why, but playing the second time all gta games (including LCS and VCS) i think VC is the worst of them all... of course its great game in overvall, but...

i dont know why, but playing the second time all gta games (including LCS and VCS) i think VC is the worst of them all... of course its great game in overvall, but...

Vice City is the best gta story and the best gta hitman you see?

Tommy can kill Claude Speed,Carl Johnson,Victor Vance,Lance Vance and Joey Forelli.

It differs from person to person, but i also feel that VC was better than SA.

xNamexTakenx
GTA3 had the missions.

I agree with the whole post. And I liked gangsters more than mafia. The darkness in GTA3 pissed me off as well. The sunny atmosphere VC had took me straight to a cool sunny summer. San Andreas had it's sunny places as well. Like LV and LS. They were pretty nice though San Fierro was just like Liberty City with the darkness.

Really? I prefer Mafia-related stories rather than gangsta stories. However, that's not the reason I liked SA better. I liked SA better for a lot of reasons. Its just because it seems as if R* spend the most time on that game (Which they probably did).

This is kinda off-topic but Flesh-n-Bone, I really like your sig lol.

I liked the VC graphics better--SA has bleached out light things and murky

dark things, and blander things in the midrange, because the engine was made to

handle something too big for it.

sheds

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6255/00...screen8a8du.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5420/saguide4cx9.jpg

PCJs

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2074/sapcj600vcvz0.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/396/saguide6pd5.jpg

I liked the habit of the "camera" to look forward for driving better in VC--the

ability to look around could have been added to that by pressing down the RMB

for SA. I like the instant replays better on VC. The SA vehicles feel like

Nerf vehicles.

SA has swimming (though nothing to swim down to see) and climbing.

SA is the worst for modding (after v.1) because it also had the dumbest

scandal for an M rated game--the HC controversy.

I prefer Vice City to every other GTA. I had the best memories getting anticipated for that game just like I am now with IV. It had the memorable characters, the clean, beautiful atmosphere, and the fun gameplay. In my eyes, everything about Vice City was perfect. Not to mention the soundtrack was spot-on. Rockstar designed it flawlessly.

III comes in a close second. It was the transition from 2d to 3d that made the GTA series explode and III was the most memorable in my eyes.

SA is my least favorite. I disliked CJ, the ghetto environment (LV and SF didn't save it), the characters weren't as memorable as VC's and III's (with the only slight exception of Mike Toreno). It was a great game, just wasn't my cup of tea.

I personally like San Andreas better and think there will never be a game better than it. GTA 4 will probably be funner but it will never have the feeling and nature of San Andreas.

We don't need a second VC vs SA thread.... its just a few down... http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=269881

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

Claude GTA3

LOL, SA's Gangsta theme sucked major ass. It would've been a great Mafia themed game, but instead, they made us play with an uneducated gangsta trying to be rich and avenge his mother. That's sooooo goddamn original!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

I guess my post was ignored---

==LOCKED==

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP