weapons will have yellow rings?

sidny

Looks better than previous games.

And if you don't like it, then tough luck.

I don't think it looks bad at all...

did you also nitice the blue arrows and the floating ak47 where the blue arrow points down

greenman2000

why does everyone keep going on about the realism, we go to gaming to get away from the real world

No, it's not a ring.

Every pickup supposedly has a faint glow. It's so you can see things easily. It doesn't look bad at all.

Niko B3llic

overall itll look better to see weapons actually laying on the gound and not just floating in the air.

And if you look in the background by the bins, you see a floating AK! How's that for realism? ^_^

did you also nitice the blue arrows and the floating ak47 where the blue arrow points down

yes blue arrows are there but not the "FLOATIN AK 47" its the garbage bag(look closeli).

I don't know what you guys think....but i don't want this game to be to realistic!

There's lot's of things i don't like about it already...but i'm trying to keep my hopes up about the rest of it,i still want it to feel and play like the previous GTA 's

yes blue arrows are there but not the "FLOATIN AK 47" its the garbage bag(look closeli).

No mate, its an AK.

No, it's an Ak.

I'm on the PS3 and i zoomed in on it. It's not a Bag, lol.

Doesn't bother me too much, but I don't see why they have to glow 'yellow'.. A white glow would look a little less ugly and less out of place.

Yeah its going to make the game easier to be able to find weapons, without this Liberty City would be a very hard game to find weapons.

I can pick apart pictures too wow.gif

A realistic game with zippers not on teh zipper!!!!11!!!!!!eleven1!!!

user posted image

Glock With Yellow Ring

user posted image

Floating AK-47

user posted image

Niko has BABY HANDS!!!!

user posted image

Niko has BABY HANDS!!!!

user posted image

Haha, I've thought this about several screenshots. Just "Wow, Niko has small hands"

And you know what they say about small hands....glove shopping is a bitch bored.gif

No, it's an Ak.

I'm on the PS3 and i zoomed in on it. It's not a Bag, lol.

lol yeah its ak suicidal.gif

.Up&Coming.

I'm just happy it's not floating.

Edit: But for some reason the other one is... Do some weapons float and some not? ...

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Niko has BABY HANDS!!!!

user posted image

Haha, I've thought this about several screenshots. Just "Wow, Niko has small hands"

And you know what they say about small hands....glove shopping is a bitch bored.gif

Lol yeah i realised this when i was looking at the pic... Niko has oddly sized body parts, Little head and massive arms with tiny hands. Hes also known as long legs McGee

user posted image

Its a horse boys wink.gif Lmao.. A-K..

Anyway, isn't it spray paint onto the bin.. Weird floating eh.

I thinjk the cicle would be ok, you would barely notice a gun on the floor.

That's not a yellow ring. Light is just reflecting off of the police car.

Maverick5833

The AK and the pistol are both weapon pickups, right?

So, why is the AK floating and has a blue arrow above it (and no yellow circle) while the pistol is sideways on the floor with a yellow circle (and no blue arrow)?

Maybe weapons you have yet to pick up float, and extra ammo or something is surrounded by the ring.

Maverick5833
Maybe weapons you have yet to pick up float, and extra ammo or something is surrounded by the ring.

That would sure be a new thing on gaming.... and pretty off if u ask me.... but who knows?

The floatin AK is most likely spray painted onto the side of that bin. But it did give the illusion that it was floating.

The floatin AK is most likely spray painted onto the side of that bin. But it did give the illusion that it was floating.

Thats what I thought, but its hard to tell.

i just found somthing in one of the sreens

and if this is old all apologies

http://media.gtanet.com/images/4262-gta-iv...r-money-bag.jpg

look in the far bottom right corner youl see a glock with yellow ligh around it

to be honest i think it looks pathetic and realy puts down the realism of the game

Sorry to say.. but u really hate people that go bitchy about stuff like that.. the same happen'd with The LCPD trailer where a police car is floating in 2 sec... and people go... Ohhh now i don't wonna buy this Game it's not 110% Fixed....

People if you Expect the game to be 100% pure then Don't buy this game... or any other game...

AcornActivist

wow. people are actually complaining about this? yes, they are going for a MORE realistic approach, but THIS IS STILL A VIDEO GAME. I cant see how its a bad thing that they are providing a quick, easily noticable way for players to find useful items. and the Aks are obviously there for a reason, something specific to the mission in play in the screenshot. If nothng had any indicators, people would be complaining that it was TOO realistic. just deal with the awesome game thats being created, and remember that it a GAME ,not a life simulator. if that were the case, then yeah, there wouldnt be any yellow glows or blue arrows or floating guns, but the game would be pretty damn short because 'realistically', people tend to not respawn when they die.