Riots on your TV fuc**** riots at your schools

staurday777

staurday777

Ho Kay, remember in the previous GTA's a the riot cheat was no more then peds hitting each other. well if there is a riot cheat. i hope it is like a real riot

just imagine people thorwing rocks at cars, breaking windows and looting. taking over the cops with crowd control there. it would be killer

Shootin_spree

yes, i do hope theres riot mode in the game. and that people flip over cars, loot buildings, start fires, etc etc

42 views 1 comment

^^ lol lol.gif ^^

Anyway, that would be pretty sick. Well, as we all know, the games going to be way more realistic than ever, so it's a possibility.

SA had a chaos mode where buildings smoked lights flickered and people stole TVs

staurday777
SA had a chaos mode where buildings smoked lights flickered and people stole TVs

lol oh yea that was funny. because cars were on fire as well. and when they droped the tv's they would dissapear

Shootin_spree

hey yeah they did steal TVs, and the dealers never had any money, that p*ssed me off.

lol oh yea that was funny. because cars were on fire as well. and when they droped the tv's they would dissapear

LOL i rember that, but if you want them to throw rocks and stuff. Put in the riot cheat and Peds have weapons cheats. Trust me its pretty fun, just tryin to survive.

LOL i rember that, but if you want them to throw rocks and stuff. Put in the riot cheat and Peds have weapons cheats. Trust me its pretty fun, just tryin to survive.

yeah the riot was awesome in Sa, i belive it would rock in lc also if its included ofcourse.

yeah the riot was awesome in Sa, i belive it would rock in lc also if its included ofcourse.

riot mode, chaos mode, all peds weapon, then invincibility and a jetpack so all you gotta worry bout is rocket launchers. sit back and enjoy

42 views 1 comment

Who cares?

Anyways, a full out riot would be cool. It would be even better if riot police were in the game.

Whaddya mean? Like GTA 4 meets State of Emergency 3??

I don't know what you're on about but that might work ^?!

Personally I never finish the game because the riots end and it's back to Drabsville! hahaha

The Riot is meant to echo the chaos of the Rodney King trial aftermath, lest anyone forgets!??

yes, i do hope theres riot mode in the game. and that people flip over cars, loot buildings, start fires, etc etc

Same here.

Niko B3llic

lol! someone would be running out of a store with a shopping cart filled with a big ass tv and some video game consoles! biggrin.gif

Tonay_Montana
Personally I never finish the game because the riots end and it's back to Drabsville! hahaha

The Riot is meant to echo the chaos of the Rodney King trial aftermath, lest anyone forgets!??

lol yeah

I want to see at least someone get trampled. And if there is that big of a crowd I will absolutely get in a car and kill as many as I can.

would lag maybe. lol

Would be awesome with a proper riot mode in GTA IV. With the RAGE engine and Euphoria it would kick a** if done right. wink.gif

Personally I hope for something as dramatic but not quite the same. It was cool that there was a riot in SA because I didnt expect it. If they turned around and added another one, but with more features, Id be a bit disappointed.

NewGCNfreaK

April 29, 1992.

Ho Kay, remember in the previous GTA's a the riot cheat was no more then peds hitting each other. well if there is a riot cheat. i hope it is like a real riot

just imagine people thorwing rocks at cars, breaking windows and looting. taking over the cops with crowd control there. it would be killer

That would be amazing, I remember in vice city. There was a mission were construction workers were rioting and going nuts. Killing eachother etc. Nothing like you explained though. I hope riots happen randomly and there is a cheat for anytime.

"Riots on your TV fuc**** riots at your schools"

the casualties is a f*ckin poser ass band