Liberty City Subway

GTA.MAD.AJ

If your blocked from entering any of the other islands because of a "terror alert" whats the excuse for the Subway?

Maby as theres a 'Terrorist threat' the subway is closed? and opens when you open all the island, or the majority of it that is covered by rail.

I think you could use the subway when you have unlocked multiple parts of the map

Posted on Ganton Ave. Slangin Rocks.

a native American will kick you in the the balls if you leave thats the excuse.

Why would it not be the same reason?

Terrorists don't just hijack planes..

Does anyone else think we will be able to derail the trains Like in SA.

Hopefully they cause alot more damage aswell.

Can you imagine a train falling off the suspended railway???

a terrorist alert would mean it is blocked 'til further notice' or something lol

Does anyone else think we will be able to derail the trains Like in SA.

Hopefully they cause alot more damage aswell.

Can you imagine a train falling off the suspended railway???

Damn, I sure as hell hope so.

That could be amazing.

I think they'll do like in GTA3: They'll put a big fence to block the access to the subway.

From what I read you can go to places like Algonquin but not Alderney straight away. It includes a 4 star wanted level though, for example if you run the toll's on the bridges it will include a 4 star wanted level during the "terror threat" maybe because they think you are trying to go over and cause trouble.

Seen as there is multiple lines you should be able to ride some of the lines, but not all of the lines initially. This is the most obvious choice imo

Probably need a ticket or passport, i think the times of running onto trains for free are long gone. monocle.gif

i hope they make it work like the real nyc subway works, with metrocards or something. but it's only $2 per ride, and that's a pretty insignificant amount in GTA (although if you have to pay for cabs, maybe you will have to pay for the subway after all...)

even here in nyc, some stations have credit card readers so all you need to do is wave your wallet in the general direction of the reader and walk on through the turnstile... otherwise you just have to take out your metrocard and swipe. you can buy metrocards from station attendants in booths or from machines with cash, ATM card, or credit card.

...yeah, it would be interesting to have turnstiles in the game and be able to jump them if you didn't think anyone was looking/wanted to start trouble

also, about just running on... the staten island trains are free (except at the terminal stations where you need a metrocard)... at any other station in the middle of the line, you can just walk on. then again, there's no SI parody in the game...

The subway will be closed because a cop shot a Brazilian Electrician and they're cleaning up the mess...

It will be blocked off until you unlock the new island(s).

Oh and as for derailing, I don't think so, as I have read you can't drive the trains anymore.

Probably need a ticket or passport, i think the times of running onto trains for free are long gone. monocle.gif

A ticket or a passport?! It's a subway, not an international flight.

Probably need a ticket or passport, i think the times of running onto trains for free are long gone.  monocle.gif

A ticket or a passport?! It's a subway, not an international flight.

but their charging you for a taxi ride(fare) so it makes sense for them to charge you for a subway ride.

didnt they do it in sa where you had to pay to ride the train before you completed the mission?

they also made you pay for a airplane ticket in sa

Sniper Pilot
....but it's only $2 per ride, and that's a pretty insignificant amount in GTA ...

In GTA IV ive heard its gonna be harder to acquire cash, you wont be paid $10,000+ for each thing you complete.