Which one do you think will be better to you?

DQ_4944

I personally think SR2 because you can customize your gang but GTA:IV will surprise me though monocle.gif

Posted on Ganton Ave. Slangin Rocks.

did you see the trailers of SR2, they look exactly like the first game...so sh*t... still has ragdoll....shameful

GTA 1 craps on the whole saints row serie.

yes, i said 1.

does that answer your question?

AK47-Mentalman

Both, but think mate.

You are in a GTA related Forum. What do you think most people will say. tounge.gif

elpartizan88

GTA will always reign supreme over any copycat game

Both, but think mate.

You are in a GTA related Forum. What do you think most people will say. tounge.gif

You are right but I wanted to see what ppl think and SR2 only feature that i like is the customizable gangs but GTA got a lot to offer

gta4 cause with euphoria, u wont see the same animation and everything will be unique.

Comparing SR2 and GTA IV is like comparing ugliness of Courtney Love to the hotness of Jessica Simpson. It's pretty obvious which one GTA is. cool.gif

elpartizan88
Comparing SR2 and GTA IV is like comparing ugliness of Courtney Love to the hotness of Jessica Simpson. It's pretty obvious which one GTA is. cool.gif

Jessica Alba

This is quite an odd question you ask, seeing as you're asking members of a GTA fansite which game they'll prefer. Not sure what answers you're expecting but in my own opinion, its very rare that an imitater of any genre (be it gaming, film etc) ever surpasses that which it copies. SR was a fun game, i'll give you that, but for me it lacked that humour, that spark, that stylish chaos which each GTA evokes to me. SR2 may very well improve upon SR and be a good game, but from what i've seen its not taken the huge step that I believe GTAIV has taken from SA and ultimately GTAIV 'will be better to' me.

GTA 1 craps on the whole saints row serie.

yes, i said 1.

does that answer your question?

No it does not.

Im sorry,but saints row did have some pretty good features.As is evident by its good reviews.They will be both good in their own ways.Its just gta will be overall better.

Comparing Saints row 2 to Gta IV would be like asking a Fatman if he hated cake

GTA IV will always win over Saints row. END OF STORY.

suicidal.gif

This is quite an odd question you ask, seeing as you're asking members of a GTA fansite which game they'll prefer. Not sure what answers you're expecting but in my own opinion, its very rare that an imitater of any genre (be it gaming, film etc) ever surpasses that which it copies. SR was a fun game, i'll give you that, but for me it lacked that humour, that spark, that stylish chaos which each GTA evokes to me. SR2 may very well improve upon SR and be a good game, but from what i've seen its not taken the huge step that I believe GTAIV has taken from SA and ultimately GTAIV 'will be better to' me.

FURTHERMORE PEOPLE

Im not expecting a particular answer no NO no YES just opinions I know this is a GTA fansite but Im a fan also And Of Course I know Ill see way more GTA acceptions than SR acceptions and an infinite SR rejections to GTA rejections so this is just a question NOT A MATH PROBLEM

Thanks

P.S.

Dont Kill yourself when replying suicidal.gif

wow.gif again that SR2>|< GTAIV topic, well they both will be good in own way.

Nice way to put it Its not "SR all the way" or "GTA Kick Ass"

Answer like civilized people folks

The ugliness of courtney love and the hotness of jessicia simpson are equal. Courtney is extremely ugly and jessica is extremely hot.

UndergroundKing

Both, but think mate.

You are in a GTA related Forum. What do you think most people will say.  tounge.gif

You are right but I wanted to see what ppl think and SR2 only feature that i like is the customizable gangs but GTA got a lot to offer

I havent seen one piece of evidence that comfirms that you can customizae your gang in SR2. Ive looked at the screens and videos and you and your gang are still purple. You cant really customize your crib like ppl think either. Theres no fixing up your place like buying TV's and couches. You only can upgrade the overall look from poor to middleclass to rich.

IMO, Saints Row sucks and was a poor excuse of a gangster game. Its the "CB4" or "Dont be a Menace" version of GTA:SA. Saints Row 2 will be even more rediculous and over the top with stuff like the Nutshot, Car surfing and Transexual gangsters. If anyone thinks Saints Row 2 will even come close to GTA IV then suicidal.gif please bcuz you obviously are a fanboy and theres just waaay too many of you. Theres just no way Saints Row 2 customization can equal GTA IV gameplay and story. GTA IV FTW. icon14.gif

Edited by UndergroundKing

These topics regarding Saints Row need to stop. GTA is and always will be better than Saints Row.

Kelvinellenton

I never tried Saint's Row and have never been tempted to try it so therefore I think GTA:IV is more appealing to me

These topics regarding Saints Row need to stop. GTA is and always will be better than Saints Row.

I agree GTA is a dynasty

I don't think this is the right place to ask, but I am more anticipating SR2 than IV. SR1 just had more for me with small features like the aiming and graphics but also had the side missions and just being overall pretty fun. So probably SR2.

I agree GTA is a dynasty

Dynasty - a sequence of powerful leaders in the same family

So GTA is a dynasty?

I don't think this is the right place to ask, but I am more anticipating SR2 than IV. SR1 just had more for me with small features like the aiming and graphics but also had the side missions and just being overall pretty fun. So probably SR2.

But the only reason SR got a slight edge over other previous GTA title is because its graphics are better and car customization but really you cant compare SR1 to GTA:SA thats like comparing Mike Tyson to Muhammad Ali because its like yeah Ali good but can he stand up to Tyson power and stamina. But what Im trying to say is that SR1 should be compared to GTA:IV since it has been released around the same timeframe GTA:SA was relleased in 04 and SR1 in 06 of course gaming technology will advance in that time you cant compare the 2 because when SR1 came out there wasnt a contender.

GTA1: No contender

GTAIII: |

GTA:VC: |

GTA:SA: No contender

GTA IV: SR1 Winner Ill predict will be GTA because SR1 came out but it gave GTA a chance to top their performance

I agree GTA is a dynasty

Dynasty - a sequence of powerful leaders in the same family

So GTA is a dynasty?

Yes because GTA III Guy(No Name) Tommy Vercetti and Carl Johnson are leaders in them titles

Soviet-Sicko

SR2 WILL Be Fun, But It Definetly Won't Beat GTA IV. ^_^